• amanda-oslo - December 26, 2011 8:21 a.m.

GUYS!! just discovered last night.. new GOD MODE cheat on modern warfare 3.!!!!! works amazing... check out the code here.. WORKS ONLINE!!!! .... http://bit.ly/ubz5PC
  • inkyspot - December 13, 2011 7:09 a.m.

Sorry to say I was apart of this, Love the single player though.
  • Its Just Me - December 13, 2011 1:10 a.m.

This story just tells the world that there are ALOT of of people who just buy what all of their friends buy (COD in general) Too many people buy the same games over and over again, and games which try to do things differently (Homefront, Mirror's Edge and Singularity for example) NEARLY ALWAYS go un-noticed I have pretty much given up on COD and quite a fair few FPS'S,only because half of them are just Copy and Paste, Sequel to Sequel. Thats about it
  • Imgema - December 12, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Damn you casual gamers and mainstreamers.... play a real game that needs some brains sometime.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - December 13, 2011 11:21 a.m.

Aah, your use of the word 'mainstreamers'. It astounds me, just how much filth this carpet that is the internet hides. If you an intelligent game, go play chess for your local club, or perhaps some good old Bridge. That aside, I find it entertaining to try out different tactics in an fps setting, against other people. It's good fun. People who cry mainstream are generally part of the masses themselves, whining idiots who beg for individuality. Please, find something more interesting to do.
  • Overlord153 - December 12, 2011 4:43 p.m.

You know hearing all this talk about people boycotting MW3 and then seeing the sales improved makes me lose trust in people. Honestly most of my friends havesaw that really after a while there is no point of playing. And I quote "Oh Man i've played this game for 5 hours time to prestige.... Start all over. THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT."
  • lilspooky - December 12, 2011 2:51 p.m.

I didnt buy it, dont look at me.
  • metalgatesolid - December 12, 2011 1:07 p.m.

Maybe the makers will invest the money in a brand new one off game with no idetical yearly updates??? Then again...Maybe not.
  • AwesomeMan - December 12, 2011 12:44 p.m.

I guess that CoD's audience doesn't care that they just keep recycling the same game every year....I guess voting with your wallet only really makes a difference if the people attached to those wallets understand that they keep buying the same damn game. Oh well, if you need me, I'll be playing MY shooter of the year BF3...sorry CoD but you lost me...
  • Fiirestorm21 - December 12, 2011 4:14 p.m.

Well, duh, that's the idea of voting. People have voted with their wallets, and it was an overwhelming "Yes, more please." It counts whether it was what the rest of us wanted or not.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - December 12, 2011 6:17 p.m.

If anything, it is a testament to how great the games are that people would come back even if the game is "the same" as the previous title. Which by the way, it is a lot different than the previous ones. Weapons, perks, and killstreaks are set up differently to create a new experience. There are similarities, but that is the point of sequels. They build off of the previous titles. I know the "I Hate COD" bandwagon is easy to jump on. Just try to make valid points like BF3 has vehicles (which I hate) and better graphics. I remember Bad Company 2 playing almost exactly the same as BF3. So by your standard, you hate BF3 as well. (The was my impression of looking at the basic ideas and saying it's the entire picture, I bet it is a lot different in way I hadn't seen)
  • PolarBearsInHeat - December 13, 2011 6:04 p.m.

Most of my friends who buy every COD only play COD year round. So when the next one rolls along, they're plenty happy to get the new one, seeing as the 60$ investment the made in the last call of duty had a big return for them.
  • profile0000 - December 12, 2011 12:44 p.m.

I don't care how much someone hates Call of Duty or Activision, you can't deny the fact that is really impressive. Kudos to them. By the way, Activision, if you are hiring...
  • Manguy17 - December 12, 2011 12:11 p.m.

now, if people actually followed age ratings this would be a very different story/
  • yasmarc - December 12, 2011 12:31 p.m.

This is true. I'm always surprised how many kids play these games. I remember getting in trouble for buying Perfect Dark way back on the N64. My parents mind you, not the retailer selling it to me haha. And Mortal Kombat was.......THE COOLEST THING EVER OMG HIS SPINE IS OUT!
  • GaryTheGuidoHunter - December 12, 2011 11:24 a.m.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore
  • yasmarc - December 12, 2011 11:14 a.m.

I buy McDonald's, but I don't give it a burger of the year award.
  • wingsdjy - December 12, 2011 12:30 p.m.

^this
  • ZhugeLiang - December 12, 2011 12:44 p.m.

^ also this
  • HamsterGutz - December 12, 2011 11:10 a.m.

MW3 won best shooter? That's why I don't watch the VGAs. =/