• BootlegAsian99 - November 15, 2009 12:50 a.m.

Are those exploding watermelons the same as the ones Chris was talking about f***ing way back when in some podcast?
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - November 14, 2009 11:12 p.m.

@LawlingLobstaFTW I assume you're being sarcastic, so did you not notice the large "SPOILERS AHEAD" graphic with bold exclamation points at the very beginning of the article?
  • WayByWind - November 14, 2009 10:54 p.m.

estate has some funny movie posters in the basement. also, one of the urban levels has a warhol-esque poster of what i presume to be the developers' faces
  • Corsair89 - November 14, 2009 7:45 p.m.

Also, in the Oval Office, you can find the book "Frankenstein" on the President's desk. XD
  • Tatts4Life - November 14, 2009 2:43 p.m.

Man I can't wait to get this game. I may just tell my wife to get me something else and go buy this game to start playing. I hate when all the good game come out around this time of year and I'm told to wait till after christmas to get them.
  • Ricochet3438 - November 14, 2009 2:35 p.m.

lol the sex toy thing? that's funny!
  • nadrewod999 - November 14, 2009 12:34 p.m.

I noticed that almost all the buildings in the "Wolervines!" level (other than the houses) seem to be based off of real-life fast food and banking buildings (Taco ToGo is shaped like Taco Bell, Burger Town like Burger King, etc.), and the same is even true for their symbols near the front of the buildings. I think that these buildings got the same treatment as the mentos in Fallout 3
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - November 14, 2009 5:10 a.m.

You missed the 'Nobody makes the first jump' death screen. In the first mission as roach
  • Cwf2008 - November 14, 2009 4:24 a.m.

I read that PETA blog thing...makes me cry. It quoted some dumbass 19 year old who believes that WaW's primary objective is to brutally murder dogs over and over again. Uh...NO. Then something about the next CoD game having achievements for petting dogs...hell to piss off PETA the next CoD game should have an achievement for Symtaxing a dog
  • AMayer - November 14, 2009 3:30 a.m.

And I may just be crazy, but I swear Ghost has the same voice as Gaz. I hoping to maybe find out the Gaz wasn't really dead from being shot in the noggin but then I got set on fire and never found out. I'm crying.
  • PiscesIscariot - November 14, 2009 2:09 a.m.

I found one to. Not really awesome but kind of interesting. On the level team player when the guys are on the bridge if you head over to where the guy is on the phone and look up you can see Shepard on the phone with someone. Possibly plotting against you?
  • Ninja-KiLLR - November 14, 2009 1:13 a.m.

i like those watermelons.
  • colorado20 - November 14, 2009 1:03 a.m.

I don't know who else caught this but in CoD4 in the first combat mission on the ship during the storm before you go through a door Gaz pulls out a shotgun saying, "I like to keep this handy for close encounters" to which is teammate responds, "too true". This exchange is taken directly from Aliens.
  • kingpin202 - November 14, 2009 12:59 a.m.

There is also an easter egg on the train multiplayer level that has the number 1337, also know as LEET! =D
  • CaptainSpatula - November 13, 2009 11:56 p.m.

Wow, the first time I saw the sniper perch I didn't know the teddy bears were a running gag. I thought: What kind of sick bastard surrounds himself with teddy bears and shoots people?! This scene is really creepy!
  • LawlingLobstaFTW - November 13, 2009 11:52 p.m.

good job putting a freaking spoiler warning for captain price GR THANKS!
  • Amnesiac - November 13, 2009 11:24 p.m.

That sniper perch is brilliant.
  • H2A2I00 - November 13, 2009 11:04 p.m.

great article i actually noticed some of this stuff on my first playthrough my fav one is the delayed flights one it just gave that mission a very weird feeling and i think it made it a bit more realistic
  • Terro - November 13, 2009 10:54 p.m.

You killed a chicken in a videogame? I'm calling the RSPCA!
  • Cyberninja - November 13, 2009 10:15 p.m.

i wonder who would leave a crayon drawing and a teddy bear next to a movie poster in war.