• sweetchiliheat - January 8, 2014 1:23 p.m.

A lot of good games still coming to look forward to! Lightning Returns and Lords of Shadow 2 are definitely some of my most anticipated games coming out this year! I'll also likely pick up Tales of Xillia 2, considering how much I enjoyed the first installment. I'm also interested, if a little apprehensive, about Drakengard. The in game screenshots look awful and it seems to quite similar to Lair. I did love the trailer, so maybe it has some promise. I'll wait for reviews before purchasing, however.
  • Talvari - January 8, 2014 1:13 p.m.

I wanna get Lightning Returns for PS3 but i have the previous 2 on the xbox360 because i didn't have a ps3 back then, and you get bonus stuff for playing it with save files from the previous game...such a stupid dilemma ;.; Either way Lightning Returns and Dark Souls 2 have me really excited. I suspect we're gonna have at least a solid 2014 for previous gen before things start simmering down for them.
  • JMarsella09 - January 8, 2014 12:57 p.m.

I'm super pumped for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix.
  • BladedFalcon - January 8, 2014 12:19 p.m.

I've said it several times before, and I'll say it again. Right now, I'm way more excited for what's coming to last gen consoles than anything coming for next gen. Dark Souls II and Lords of Shadow 2 are more exciting to me than anything else coming for next gen. But Murdered: Souls Suspect and Drakengard 3 look pretty intriguing as well. So yeah, i know Next Gen will start getting good soon enough, but as of now, I still think there's more to current consoles than next gen ones, and which is why I'm mighty glad I haven't wasted any money on the next gen consoles yet.
  • Vonter - January 8, 2014 7:48 p.m.

Nier had IMO one of the best OST of last gen. I'm looking for Drakengard 3 for that and also because I like how batshit crazy the plots of this games get. The theme song is nice: http://mp3sv.com/download/songs-Ssoundcloud/MTI1MjY3MTY2/14.84/kuroi_uta.html
  • universaltofu - January 8, 2014 12:15 p.m.

The next time you do an article like this you should list out eight games in the title with the tag line '...and TWO other games to get excited for'
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 8, 2014 12:20 p.m.

Consider it done