• Domanater - May 18, 2009 4:25 p.m.

it doesnt matter atleast the game has those things.
  • EAZYSTRIDA69 - May 17, 2009 11:28 p.m.

I got bored once and followed the binmen but they didnt pick up some bins so i Kinda rammed them off the back :) Oh and can you buy cigarettes on Gta 4? Because you can buy burgers and nuts and stuff! Find some more Gta Secrets guys And some good glitches to do online !! Funny article btw
  • CommanderTYLERshephard - May 16, 2009 3:21 p.m.

This is all really true and all, but I think this game, like all other games, was made to play and have fun, not criticize and evaluate,sure they didnt fix this but who really cares THAT much, just saying.
  • Demonflare - May 15, 2009 8:49 p.m.

Hahaha, hehe! Good vids and article!
  • key0blade - May 15, 2009 1:17 a.m.

What happened to Chinatown Wars' love?
  • Spybreak8 - May 14, 2009 10:54 p.m.

Lol follow that taxi, damn it they still haven't made it to their destination?! Am I following a hobo?
  • TyrannosaurusAlan - May 14, 2009 7:34 p.m.

Scandalous.
  • Conman93 - May 14, 2009 5:36 p.m.

loooool! that was hilarious
  • crustdbeat - May 14, 2009 1:13 p.m.

also nico can fall off a 50 story building and wake up in the hospital a few hours later, without a scratch.
  • skyline19 - May 14, 2009 11:36 a.m.

Maybe all the bins are empty. Maybe all people who sweep the paths do have OCD. Maybe those people don't like smoking a full cig in front of an immigrant, and just pretend until Niko bails. And the arm wrestlers are clearly having a best of 1000.
  • Armyofnone - May 14, 2009 5:46 a.m.

Classy article. Made me chuckle.
  • lava_lamp - May 14, 2009 1:23 a.m.

HEY EVERYONE! LIBERTY CITY IS A BIG FAT PHONY! A PHONY!
  • TrIp13G - May 14, 2009 12:52 a.m.

@CH3BURASHKA: Of course it's a joke article.
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 13, 2009 11:51 p.m.

Hopefully this wasn't a rip on GTA4 (I can't really tell) but if it is, you still gotta admit they did make an amazing city, despite minor hick-ups. If it's a joke, hilarious.
  • MechGyver - May 13, 2009 11:09 p.m.

New exclusive Xbox 360 GTA IV DLC - binmam that pick up tha garbage!!!- same price as Lost and Damned
  • Unoriginal - May 13, 2009 11:02 p.m.

Watching theese sped up clips made me come to the realitation that Niko is extremely affectionate towards combing his hair or what little there is.
  • purple_hayes - May 13, 2009 10:12 p.m.

wow...was it a slow day at the office today? i never noticed any of this stuff, guess i was too busy having fun
  • CowsOnFire911 - May 13, 2009 8:48 p.m.

oh snap!!! btw gamesradar, thanks for that decision effects for gta IV, but it was a little late cause i already made all the wrong decisions. I didnt kill playboy x, i killed the cheif of police, and i worked with Demetri and Roman died
  • NanoElite666 - May 13, 2009 7:52 p.m.

Saw a cop had pulled someone over for speeding once while I was playing. Made me turn my car around to see why a police car with flashing lights was parked at the side of the road, then I saw the officer walk up to the window of a car in front of him and ask the driver "Do you have any idea how fast you were going?" Didn't stick around for long after that, but I thought it was a cool thing to come across. Although, having seen this article now, I have to wonder if the guy ever did get his speeding ticket...?
  • slickmcwilly - May 13, 2009 7:26 p.m.

the taxi thing also happens to people who pick up hookers. if you follow someone who picked up a hooker, sometimes the hooker just disappears from the car without giving their "service"