Mount Doom [1-5]
Minikit #1: Early in the level, you’ll come across a bunch of bricks clogging a cave. Smash the top layer away to reveal a Mithril brick. Bomb this to clear the way, revealing a minikit behind the debris.
Minikit #2: When you reach this lava stream, use Sam’s rope to reach the ledge above. Switch to Gollum to keep ascending on the climbable wall.
Leap your way across the descending platforms to reach this minikit.
Minikit #3: When you pick up loose rocks early in the level, chuck one at the upright plank to your right. This will make the plank collapse, generating a minikit.
Minikit #4: After the rocks burst from the side of the mountain, hop into the new area to find a cracked tile. Smash it with Gimli’s axe to release a minikit onto the platform below.
Minikit #5: Just past the previous minikit is a set of building blocks. Use Gandalf’s magic to stack them however you’d like; you just have to be able to reach the minikit on the ledge above.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]