The Secret Stairs [6-10]
Minikit #6: Once inside the cave, look for this orange-backlit web. Underneath is a patch of soil for Sam’s spade. Activate it to spawn a minikit.
Minikit #7: Further into the level, you’ll find this Mithril web guarding a minikit. Use the Berserker’s bombs to destroy it and grab your prize.
Minikit #8: Just past the climbable wall, you can see this minikit bound by a web. Simply strike it to free and collect the treasure.
Minikit #9: Just past the previous minikit you’ll come across some Morgul bricks. Use Aragorn’s sword to destroy them, and use Sam’s spade on the soil patches they reveal. You’ll dig up some loose pieces, so put them together to construct a large insect. Finally, use Gandalf’s magic to lift the insect up to the flower on the left side of the tunnel. This will activate a fountain of studs and generate a minikit.
Minikit #10: Throughout this chase scene, there are three spider nests you must trample to acquire a minikit. Hug the right wall until you hit the first one, and hug the left wall to get the second. Hug the right wall again to hit the third, and you’ll be all set. Miss one, and you’ll have to try the whole level again.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]