The Mines of Moria [6-10]
Minikit #6: After descending the large staircase, use the Berserker’s bombs on the Mithril debris to open a secret area.
In this area, a minikit hangs in a cage. Use Legolas’ arrows on the nearby targets to free it.
Minikit #7: This area also contains a timing puzzle. Step onto the tile to make the slot machine-like device start up. Now, you have step on the tile when the color on the slot that matches the color of the sign passes the glass pane. You’ll have to do this a few times, but eventually a bridge will lower, revealing a minikit.
Minikit #8: When you reach the lower portion of the columns of the broken bridge, run around the back of the column to find a minikit.
Minikit #9: After Gandalf leaves to battle the Balrog, you’ll be one the other side of a long bridge. Use Frodo’s Glowing Phial to enter a nearby cave and find a minikit.
Minikit #10: As you near the end of the level, you’ll see some targets on the cave wall. Shoot them with Legolas to drop loose parts of a minikit. Assemble them to get the collectible.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]