• crimson_soulreaper305 - September 23, 2009 2:58 p.m.

so the order to play this to figure out the story is KH:BBS, KH:I, KH:CoM, KH:358/2days, KH:II,and finally KH:III(hopefully)
  • KHtho - October 1, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Ventus and Roxas aren't just connected. You see at the end of birth by sleep, ventus had to fight vanitas. But to avoid fulfilling old xehonarts plan of creating the dangerous X Blade(which happens to for when ventus and vanitas fight) ventus nobly sacrificed his life. His heart and stuff all went in KH 1, he realeased Xion and Roxas his nobodies. Remember, ventus's heart and stuff is all in sora, so that's why Roxas looks like ventus, he just got his looks from ventus because he came out of soras heart.
  • mertor3190 - September 23, 2009 7:38 a.m.

THIS IS THE BEST ARTICLE GAMESRADAR HAS EVER WRITTEN IN THEIR EXCISTENCE. May just be a "story so far" but i still love it. Probably because its for my favorite game of all time.
  • Cloud1Fair3 - September 23, 2009 1:40 a.m.

WHY MUST ALL GAMESRADAR PEOPLE BASH CLOUD STRIFE? BTW "that's no moon"... brilliant.
  • EffinChrys - September 22, 2009 11:07 p.m.

DOUBLE-YOU TEE EFF?
  • DarkWeavel - September 22, 2009 10:59 p.m.

no offense, but i understodd it better before you explained it to me...
  • kingofspades94 - September 22, 2009 10:36 p.m.

Wish i had a ps2 so i could play these... TOTALLY STOAKED FOR THE DS VERSION, even if it is E10, which i totally understand, but it's kinda weird to think that a combat game like this wouldn't be rated T, at least i think so.
  • Charley235 - September 22, 2009 9:23 p.m.

i never found the story hard to follow, and i tohught the second game opened up new pathways for more kingdom heart games. yes, we still dont know what kingdom hearts really is, but was that the point of the second game? no, the point was for you to kick the organazation's ass, and save the universe, then return home and grow old. pretty much every game critic site are too dumb to take the time and patience and wait for a story to play out - they are dumbasses
  • AaronTheGamingGeek - September 22, 2009 8:56 p.m.

Great Articale. Kingdom Hearts forever
  • Link555 - September 22, 2009 8:05 p.m.

good article, lol luv the star wars refrence
  • Cyberninja4 - September 22, 2009 7:58 p.m.

wow i love kingdom hearts its the best game ever
  • peace4me - September 22, 2009 7:07 p.m.

What is kingdom hearts? They never explain it well in the games.
  • flare149 - September 22, 2009 7:01 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts...Kingdom Hearts...Kingdom Hearts.... That's no moon! .....Kingdom Hearts Lol, after all the Kingdom Hearts stuff that was so awesome. Also one thing that may help some poeple, there's Ansem and Xeonort. Ansem is the old guy with the voice of Coutn Dooku and Xeonort is the guy in the painting, the "Ansem" Hearltess from the first game and the "Xemnas" Nobody from the second game. The real Ansem (old dude) has no Heartless of Nobody, Xeonort just beat his ass and stole his name and research
  • Corsair89 - September 22, 2009 6:58 p.m.

I've played all the Kingdom Hearts games at least 3 or 4 times each(with the exception of 358/2 Days) and I can't explain the story very well. But, it is one of my all-time favorite series, and I will continue to get every game with it's name on it. Unless they ever spawn "Kingdom Hearts: Hannah Montana"
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - September 23, 2009 3:16 p.m.

Thats no moon.Ok I have never played a Disney game and I've never played a Final Fantasy game why should I play kingdom hearts some one convince me!
  • mertor3190 - September 23, 2009 7:53 a.m.

LOL. "THAT'S NO MOON" Freaking random. I followed the story well though and understood it. But i just spoiled the "358 days" one for me. CANNOT wait for Birth by Sleep
  • Life - September 23, 2009 3:33 a.m.

That's no moon... I laughed so freaking hard.
  • ShotgunEric374 - September 23, 2009 3:19 a.m.

um i think it was clearer before i read this.... good start for those in the dark tho ReCaptcha: ridgely course an oman?
  • FALLINGINFIRE - September 23, 2009 12:09 a.m.

That's no moon xD ReCaptcha: fromairportinn suet
  • Bobbety - September 22, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Why? WHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?
  • G1drake - September 22, 2009 9:49 p.m.

kingdom hearts is confusing thats why i love the series(i wish it could be on wii, i mean they released for gba and ds)