Topics

Just Cause 3

We Recommend

• ThatGamerDude - May 23, 2012 5:47 p.m.

Multiplayer and better targeting is what I want but then again, I JUST WANT JUST CAUSE 3 DAMMIT!
  • doominatorx6 - May 23, 2012 5:44 p.m.

Just Cause 2 was right up there with Saints Row 2 as the most potential-for-mayhem open world game. Hopefully, JC3 won't suffer the same problem as Saints Row 3 and not take itself seriously at all. You have to have 'some' degree of sanity to it.
  • Jacko415 - May 23, 2012 8:12 p.m.

^^AGREE
  • inkyspot - May 23, 2012 5:25 p.m.

Better weapon targeting, some new locations, just as big, or more bigger maps, Some more reference to strange places like Area 51 (Aliens), coop play, more more more. just because!
  • forestfire55 - May 23, 2012 5:13 p.m.

You should be able to totaly Macgruber it and possably make your own explosions, maybe your trapped in a building and you have no explosives, never fear! there are these hosehold items, and if put together correctly, will make the building blow the hell up!
  • robotdickens - May 23, 2012 5:10 p.m.

More weapons, some perks that I can assign to make me better at whatever, same big map + to go into freaking space. That last one is just something that sounds cool. And also better voice actors, please. 2 was great but the acting was terrible.
  • Stabby_Joe - May 23, 2012 5:05 p.m.

"Get even more ridiculous". Considering they recreated the island from Lost, along with sci-fi electrode towers built by the Empire of Japan remnants... we'll really be going off the deep end!
  • ncurry2 - May 23, 2012 3:47 p.m.

I get very excited about a lot of video games. But if Just Cause 3 gets announced at E3, the excitement level for this one game will surpass every other game combined, easily. And that's including Borderlands 2!
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - May 23, 2012 3:47 p.m.

Give us a decent story! Obviously, story isn't why you play Just Cause, but still, its nice to have extra motivation to play. A good story is never a bad thing in a game
  • TheLoneOstrich - May 23, 2012 3:24 p.m.

You guys should send all these "What We Want To See" articles to the respective game companies, because you guys have such good ideas.
  • Super8mmshooter - May 23, 2012 3:23 p.m.

Mod support, or cheats built in. The most fun I had was with infinite strength grappling hook and infinite health and ammo. Way more fun than playing it straight. But each patch would wreck the mods you put in.
  • DarkSynopsis - May 23, 2012 3:01 p.m.

I want Full Co-Op! It only needs to be 2 players really! I feel like its the only thing missing from Just Cause 2! Who doesn't want to cause mayhem with a buddy?
  • TruckThunders - May 23, 2012 2:35 p.m.

Give the Harrier Jet the ability to take off and land vertically. That was one of my favorite things about GTA: San Andreas. Co-op would be fun, but I wouldn't want it if it affected the size of the map or other gameplay elements.