Topics

Just Cause 3

• jack-dearnley - May 27, 2012 1:41 p.m.

get a nuke and blow up the entire city
  • jack-dearnley - May 27, 2012 1:36 p.m.

hijack a rocket and go to the moon then blow the moon up with a super laser cannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GR Alex Roth - May 29, 2012 11:19 a.m.

Best. Suggestion. Ever.
  • dylan-johnston - May 25, 2012 6:09 p.m.

MULTIPLAYER!!!!
  • slowdrum13 - May 25, 2012 1:49 a.m.

I want perks and killstreaks.
  • archnite - May 24, 2012 8:27 p.m.

I would say ditch the story entirely, and spend all the time and effort wasted by it in making all these additions a reality. This list is basically everything I would have asked for if I had a super specific Sandbox with grappling hook-genie.
  • Flaggel - May 24, 2012 5:29 p.m.

Can they also include multiplayer please!!
  • avantguardian - May 24, 2012 4:22 p.m.

more of the same, please.
  • lemur - May 24, 2012 1:29 p.m.

I just want better voice acting and I'll be happy.
  • awsomemaster - May 24, 2012 8:53 a.m.

for sure the ability to have more players (even if only 2-4) but i want more easter eggs! things like the myths of snow caves and yetis, pie island, the ringing sound, throw in some aliens for good measure. me and my friend spent hours (before getting extraction) going all over the place on road/boat/plane trips on an adventure trying to find all the different easter eggs. that was for sure my favorite thing to do :)
  • Muppet_Time - May 24, 2012 7:03 a.m.

Please dear baby Jesus, I hope they don't add any co-op multiplayer bullcrap to this game. if anyone has ever played Mercenaries 2 they will understand that these large open world games don't do multiplayer all that well.
  • Muppet_Time - May 24, 2012 12:16 p.m.

OK I retract my previous statement. After much consideration I would actually enjoy some Co-op for this game. However it should be Cooperative multiplayer, no deathmatch races or whatever. Also please for the love of videogamers everywhere, allow local co-op. there is something to be said for the lack of couch coop support these last few years.
  • ashley-percival - June 14, 2012 1:01 p.m.

i agree with the multiplayer, but so you and a mate can go around seperately or compete mission together and such, MUHAHAHAHA :) XD
  • gopikmin - May 24, 2012 5:39 a.m.

Just Cause 3 definitely needs co-op. After a while, blowing up cities gets lonely and a bit boring. It would be some much fun to get a friend aboard especially if friendly fire can be put on
  • rob619 - May 24, 2012 3:13 a.m.

Again Gamesradar, I agree with every single item on this list. Not saying Just Cause 2 was a bad game, and to be honest I don't care if they don't make any improvements. I "Just" want number 3 to come out. Been waiting since Just Cause 2 for gods sake!
  • comaqi - May 23, 2012 10:04 p.m.

2 player co-op, steam workshop, and I would like a little more to do than just blow things up. I would like to fight to build rebellion fortresses and such. I'd like that a lot.
  • scaler2000 - May 24, 2012 4:40 a.m.

yes, co-op. for sure
  • Ipriest54753 - May 23, 2012 6:27 p.m.

Ohh god better Voice acting please, doesn't have to be Oscar worthy, doesn't even have to be good, just better than the mangled accents of the past. Anyone else felt like ripping there ears out after the first million times they heard the word "SCKOOOOR-PEEE-OHHHHH" in mutated Thai
  • pr0tostar - May 23, 2012 6:59 p.m.

OK ! Move in! We got hiiim! Ah, he got me with hiz wiiah thingie! ;_;
  • Robosnake - May 23, 2012 6:01 p.m.

I'd like to see some kind of control on the grapple, so you could use it to repel, or swing. Maybe some aerial dogfighting, so you got something to do with the planes once you hijack one. Character customization, an online component set up like Red Dead Redemption(less people on one giant server), new game plus, more missions, bladed weapons, jet-pack option (instead of just the parachute), building destruction would be nice, uh...stealth missions, but only so you could go full blown on them once you are discovered. Imagine if Sam Fisher could just pull a rocket launcher once he's spotted. And what the hell, a super powered monster upgrade after Rico escapes from the mad scientist about 2/3 through the story. I loved the second game, I still play it, but this was a wish list right? Can't wait for #3.