Topics

GDC

• TheAsterite - March 29, 2013 9:01 p.m.

Why use dice? Becuase the physics systems video games used are finicky and no developer I've seen is skilled enough to reign in the system completely.
  • farreach - March 30, 2013 1:25 p.m.

i completely agree with you their is a reason why it is being used because it just works and i believe its the only way to give RPG's that RPG feel
  • shawksta - March 29, 2013 6:20 p.m.

Some great things that were indeed interesting
  • KnightDehumidifier - March 29, 2013 5:55 p.m.

I learned from GDC is that no western developer would dedicate even a picosecond on the WiiU.
  • Bloodstorm - March 29, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I'd definitely like to see more games feature stronger female leads as well as black male leads (that aren't stereotypical gang-banger types either). Not female leads that are there to flash their underwear at you while you play either. Normal, tough woman, that wear clothing/armor that actually covers/protects them.
  • Frieza - March 29, 2013 5:09 p.m.

Suda51 crossover game... Take my fucking money.
  • Swedish_Chef - March 30, 2013 2:57 a.m.

I keep throwing my money at my screen but nothing is happening.
  • StrayGator - March 29, 2013 3:18 p.m.

Incorrect usage of the word "exponentially" (describes growth process, not simple a:b relation). fire everyone.
  • freeden - March 29, 2013 3:04 p.m.

Interesting reads. I laughed at the BioWare bit. I find it funny how BioWare assumed that most of it's gaming audience actually had a life and would devote a healthy amount of time to the game, as opposed to them having no lives and doing nothing but playing the game all day. Silly BioWare.
  • ObliqueZombie - March 29, 2013 2:11 p.m.

Wow, very interesting stuff indeed. Thanks for the article guys, this was fun to read!