• jackthemenace - June 15, 2012 4:04 p.m.

"With [black canary's] memorable costume"- y'mean, because she's almost naked apart from the skintight black spandex in that picture, like most OTHER heroines in DC? Yeah, Nightwing, DeathStroke and Green Arrow are pretty much the must-have characters- that is, if Netherrealms want me to buy it, anyway. That said, a couple of characters, like Aquaman or Professor Zoom, would be pretty funny to see in a brawler like this.
  • spiderman2088 - June 16, 2012 6:04 p.m.

I wan't cheetah power-girl or super-girl joker hawkgirl martian manhunter mary marvel or captain marvel metallo green lantern[hal jordan] cyborg poison ivy starfire raven parasite batgirl doomsday killer-frost 2 huntress zatanna cat-woman black-canary green arrow [DLC's nightwing deathstroke circe hawk-man metamorphlo]
  • knightfall - June 16, 2012 10:48 p.m.

nightwing,bane,greenlantern kyle rayner,sinestro,black hand,batgirl,any lantern corp member,catwoman,mr frezze,doomsday,midnighter,gardian of the univers,cyborg red robin,robin,redhood,ras al ghul,the joker,hawk girl and aquaman just so i can beat him up
  • ares-jordon - June 18, 2012 9:55 a.m.

I agree with the wish list I would just trade Captain Cold for Mr. Freeze. I think plenty of people would appreciate that. I would also add Bane and Poison Ivy. Arkham City really portrayed Poison Ivy in a very Supernatural and fierce way that definitely could transfer over to this game very nicely. I'm sure that the finished product will work out well no matter what. I think MK guys did a great job with MK vs DC and they'll do a great job with this one as well. They are really are the best ones for the job.
  • darkheart7 - July 3, 2012 11:10 p.m.

I know Grundy is a given, so I'm getting this game regardless. It needs Joker, Metallo,Amazo, Bizzaro,Etrigan,Red Hood(Jason Todd), Gorilla Grod, Lobo, Sinestro, and maybe Darkseid as a boss character. Oh! and Mongul. Mostly because a War World bit would really tie in the fighting game concept
  • firos - July 12, 2012 5:24 a.m.

They can't make Batman kill someone, it's part of his character. Batman crossing the line would be enough for me not buying the game. But if the Joker's in it i'll buy anyway.
  • Voodoowolfe - July 12, 2012 9:07 a.m.

Dude did you miss the part where this is where the good guys go bad? That's why it's called "Injustice".
  • Fuzunga - July 12, 2012 10:55 p.m.

Professor Zoom has to be one of the worst names ever.
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:50 a.m.

i think a worse name is johnny quick
  • Goku SS4 - July 13, 2012 9:18 p.m.

you should definetly put Static Shock,Mr.Freeze,Zan,Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire,Aquaman,Aqualad,Killer Frost,Cameron Mahkent a.k.a Icicle Jr. Bronze Tiger,Blue Lanterns,Red Lanterns,Yellow Lanterns,Orange Lanterns,Black Lanterns,Blue Lantern Saint Walker Real Name (Bro'Dee Walker),Red Lantern Atrocitus,Orange Lantern Agent Orange, Yellow Lantern Sinestro,White Lanterns,Red Lantern Razer,Green Lantern John Stewart,White Lantern Batman and Blue Lantern Batman if Possible and White Lantern Heroes
  • zombi3grim - July 19, 2012 12:57 p.m.

How fuckin lame are you
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:49 a.m.

you seriously like your lanterns, i bet that sinestro or atrocitus are the only two they would do
  • BlackerBaron - July 15, 2012 12:28 a.m.

Poison Ivy or GTFO.
  • XxSHOOPIExX - July 15, 2012 7:56 a.m.

Uh...where the f**k is Black Adam and Bizarro?
  • SentientSquidMachine - July 18, 2012 11:26 a.m.

I vote for Steel and he has to look like and be voiced by Shaq
  • Tjwoods18 - July 18, 2012 12:08 p.m.

I am still hoping for Bizzaro and Hawk girl.
  • Asmodean - July 18, 2012 1:29 p.m.

'Hal Jordan and he’s the likely the choice'- arg to many 'the' lol, sorry needed to point that out. Really there's been too much Hal. While he's good I think it's about time one of other other Human lanterns gets a chance.
  • MAZMAZMAZ - July 18, 2012 1:45 p.m.

SCARECROW IS A MUST!
  • Cyberhero18 - July 18, 2012 2:43 p.m.

I dunno about anyone else but Brainiac is a big one for me. A few others that I think would be pretty cool are Dr Fate, Huntress, Starfire, Raven, Best Boy, Batman Beyond and Static.
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:46 a.m.

braniac and dr fate for sure