We Recommend

• rabidpotatochip - September 15, 2010 2:31 p.m.

I'll be in my bunk.
  • n00b - September 15, 2010 2:24 p.m.

now even more reasons to get a ps3... hope the 2 comes in a bundle like god of war collection. it only seems fair.
  • Helios - September 15, 2010 2:12 p.m.

Argh! I really wish I could afford two consoles. Because then I would have a PS3 and I would totally buy this.
  • crumbdunky - September 15, 2010 1:39 p.m.

kuroda-you won't think that. Trust. I gave my copy of SotC to a mate who'd never played it the other week(he usually only ever plays shooters on line-usually-but still has his PS2)and he's as cxold hearted as they come and still fell in love with it. Ico is similarily amazing-though goes about it very differently. The worst you can expecft is to feel how Firestorm above you did-that they're great games. You might, luckily, feel like I do and that they're among the best and most evocative games in existence. Totally fresh even today and playing SotC without a choppy framerate makes this a day one for most fans too-at a guess.
  • KiwiCommander - September 15, 2010 1:38 p.m.

Yes, yes... This is delicious
  • idlemindkiller - September 15, 2010 1:36 p.m.

I never played ICO but i loved S.O.C. Although i wasn't jerkin off with my tears like a lot of these fan boys. i will still pick this up though if it is a bundle.
  • RabidCabbage - September 15, 2010 1:34 p.m.

I got stuck on that burrowing colossus, so I wouldn't mind playing it again in shinyvision. Never got round to Ico either, so I'll be picking this up.
  • grizzly311 - September 15, 2010 1:34 p.m.

sooooo excited. i missed these games on PS2. will not make that mistake again
  • kuroda - September 15, 2010 1:22 p.m.

Damn it, you guys praised these games so much, that when I buy them (I will buy them as they seem essential in my collection) I'm affraid they'll dissapoint. Can I expect a review when this comes out?
  • Fiirestorm21 - September 15, 2010 12:57 p.m.

"*Tear in his eye* I'm so proud Sony you listened for once." They grow up so fast! Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, while I never fully understood all of the emotions people were apparently getting playing them, were amazing experiences, ones that no self-respecting gamer should go without trying.
  • ElAmmoBandito - September 15, 2010 12:35 p.m.

*Tear in his eye* I'm so proud Sony you listened for once.
  • Lujo - September 15, 2010 12:08 p.m.

599 SEK is 100 krona less the standard retail price in Sweden, so if that's going to be the official price then it's slightly below full price. If you're interested. Also, this is fucking awesome.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - September 15, 2010 11:40 a.m.

As long as it's not 60$... sold on release.
  • NightCrawler_358 - September 15, 2010 11:19 a.m.

Ive gotta picki this up! Still no news on the Last Guardian though... but of course, the Tokyo Game Show is right around the corner and ive got a good feeling!
  • RepublicOfDave - September 15, 2010 10:57 a.m.

This awesome news seriously made my morning. Can't wait!!
  • fkafl - September 15, 2010 10:49 a.m.

This sucks. I've bashed the PS3 since launch but now I have to eat crow and buy one because there's now way I'm missing out on this. Seriously, if you've never played ICO you NEED to play it. Words do no justice to how awesome that game is.
  • OhMyJosh - September 15, 2010 10:35 a.m.

I'm sure Dave was on some rumor website, on the Ico Collection page, spamming F5 every 20 seconds hoping it will change to confirmed; and it did :)
  • JakeyBaby - September 15, 2010 10:27 a.m.

This is great news, I wont have to burn down those stores now :D
  • Ninjadmin - September 15, 2010 10:10 a.m.

FUCK YEAH!!!
  • GreatMuerte - September 15, 2010 10:08 a.m.

spot on, can't wait for this excellent!