• BladedFalcon - January 5, 2012 11:46 a.m.

*sighs* I know that sex sells, specially boobs. But advertisements as shameless as that really tick me off. It says absolutely nothing about the game, and it's marketing on the most primal, base thing males respond to. it's shit like that that make people think that gamers are not much more than immature, sex obsessed shut ins.
  • The_Ouroboros - January 5, 2012 12:06 p.m.

This is from Japan... Where this is actually considered to be pretty tame compared to how they advertise lotions, used underwear, and Hentai at certain noodle stands.
  • BladedFalcon - January 5, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Even if it's tame by their standards, doesn't make it any less shameless and sexist. in fact, it kinda tells you how sadly misogynist and sexist the country is if this is considered tame and normal. Then again... I AM talking about the place where anime comes from... >_>
  • ThatGuyFromTV - January 5, 2012 11:44 a.m.

Of course. Because Ivy's disgustingly oversized tits are probably universally recognized by now
  • 510BrotherPanda - January 5, 2012 11:55 a.m.

They aren't nearly as big as they COULD have been...besides, there aren't enough ads with downward facing arrows and neckties as is.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - January 6, 2012 9:42 p.m.

To be honest, I'm not put off by it so much as the fact that they put such big tits on someone who looks as old as Ivy. I mean, I think it's ridiculous when they do stuff like this, but Ivy is the only instance where I've actually been completely repulsed by it. They need to give her an outfit that completely covers her boobs.
  • SirDinkleman - January 5, 2012 11:43 a.m.

Weren't the ads for a Bloodrayne game exactly like this too?
  • Blacknuz - January 5, 2012 12:05 p.m.

Yup, but it had both T and A: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3599/1br2chest.jpg http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/9459/1br2butt.jpg