• Geigan - March 21, 2009 4:36 a.m.

@ Red Too late. Upcoming release. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games
  • gmilf71 - March 20, 2009 9:58 p.m.

mario and mortal kombat movies are so retarded looking it's funny. hitman was bad ass though.
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 20, 2009 6:01 p.m.

I haven't seen Max Payne, but I'm going to make assumptions and say that it does the game no favor. It was my first 3PS (I think), and when I saw the trailer I had a moment of fanboyness when I thought that maybe, just MAYBE, it will live up to my expectations. Then came the crushing blow of statistics, and that there would be no possibility of it being good. Also, people are wondering why the economy is shit. Ahem... reCaptcha: Sanford lish (?)
  • killemall - March 20, 2009 3:30 p.m.

Lolz...doom, it had a great soundtrack though...
  • MarXmaN - March 20, 2009 12:09 p.m.

I actually liked DOA for it's directness. Hot chicks and swords, what else do you want?
  • crimer - March 20, 2009 9:59 a.m.

You forgot Doom..... Best film ever.
  • Red - March 20, 2009 2:49 a.m.

I sincerely regret all those wishes I made to god as a kid asking that video games became so popular that they would make movies about them. What a fool I was. To redeem myself, I wish to god that they never make a Metal Gear Solid movie. Cause we all know there's just no way in hell that movie could possibly be good without it being at least a 6 hour run time, and even that's pushing it.
  • JDMDrifter - March 20, 2009 1:38 a.m.

what they made a super mario bros. movie how come never heard of it?
  • ToughGuy - March 20, 2009 12:43 a.m.

Mortal Kombat movie? Where have I been?
  • Hurricrane - March 19, 2009 11:56 p.m.

there was a Final Fantasy movie? jeez that mustve been terrible. based on nothing, im glad it flopped
  • Oxfordcomma4 - March 19, 2009 11:53 p.m.

Mortal Kombat did better than Kung Fu Hustle? DAMN!
  • Tasty_Pasta - March 19, 2009 10:39 p.m.

Gosh, how did Max Payne make 85 million?!?! That was pure garbage. It would've been a better movie if the whole thing was just somebody actually playing the game.
  • ELpork - March 19, 2009 10:05 p.m.

PFFFFT, HAHA how depressing.
  • Themis - March 19, 2009 4:34 p.m.

For anyone who still hasn't seen the HOTD film.... you simply have to. It's SO BAD that at times you think that Boll has pulled off a hilarious parody of the genre. But he hasn't. It just really is that bad.
  • KaylaKaze - March 19, 2009 3:58 p.m.

I'd never even heard of the DOA movie (or I just confused it with the Japanese DOA movies). I liked most of the movies on this list (with the exception HOTD and Mario and I haven't seen the Tomb Raiders).
  • xFnKxTaLeNtx - March 19, 2009 12:35 p.m.

First! wow I actually thought they would make a lot more money.