• ZhugeLiang - October 14, 2011 8:50 a.m.

More like Mehga Man
  • taterboob - October 14, 2011 6:12 a.m.

This would have been cool...if it was DLC. I've been double (and triple) dipped by Capcom's fighting series one too many times.
  • StoneDreadnaught - October 13, 2011 10 p.m.

I'm SO GODDAMN happy how well they did Phoenix. But I was amazed at how overwhelmingly negative the people over at SRK had to say about Phoenix, saying things like 'He's not a good character' or 'He's stupid and doesn't have any good moves!' Which just makes me laugh; Who cares?! I want to see Wright use his Hyper 3 on Phoenix so I can pin a rape crime on that annoying bitch.
  • Valcrist - October 14, 2011 1:59 p.m.

Nah that´s just because phoenix is gonna be even more trolling than modok, I mean, getting you in a combo involving pointing, sneezing, swinging papers and finish up with a 15 or so lvl 3 hyper (which music overrides that of the opponent) is gotta be pretty humillating Plus if someone insists on him being a goofy character just mention rocket racoon and that will shut em up
  • Valcrist - October 13, 2011 7:42 p.m.

Im very happy about this but I also noticed something.... In the capcom internet polls the 3 most popular and requested characters were: 1st: Megaman X 2nd: Phoenix Wright 3rd: Strider Hiryu .... you´re messing with us right capcom? I mean.... you really really really are just messing with us right? I can´t find any plausible explanation whatsoever to justify the exclusion of megaman in this game (last hope for him is to be an Ultimate DLC character) Say GR, would you mind bugging Brett for info about this?
  • SunniDee - October 13, 2011 7:19 p.m.

really cool
  • Overlord153 - October 13, 2011 6:34 p.m.

I really hope when Phoenix calls in Ameratsu he calls her Missile.
  • ZhugeLiang - October 13, 2011 6:33 p.m.

DOCTOR STRANGE!!!!
  • shawksta - October 13, 2011 5:20 p.m.

I agree henry, Nova is awesome and shouldnt be thrown off. Screw the haters, its great to see Nova and Rocket Racoom revive atlast!
  • shawksta - October 13, 2011 5:18 p.m.

The judge was AWESOME! Awesome reference to justice for all's intro with Wrights Nightmare! Judge: ORDER IN THE COURT! Wright: Obje- Judge:OBJECTION OVERRULED!
  • shawksta - October 13, 2011 5:15 p.m.

Capcom seriously did an awesome job! They even implemented his past and Future as a bottle of Grape juice from Hobo times is evidence and he has a sneeze attack coming from the past a Pheeny! He's no push over! He's awesome and he seems to have his own special Records System ontop his Hyper meter.
  • Scammeleon - October 13, 2011 4:47 p.m.

YesyesyesyesYES Congratulations Capcom, you've convinced me to buy the same game twice.
  • Ultimadrago - October 13, 2011 4:44 p.m.

This....I have been waiting for this. I remember seeing Gamesradar state that he was excluded all that time ago. And now, his confirmation has been made for all the internet to see... I fought really hard for this along with others. We finally won. PARTY TIIIIIIIIME!!
  • MetaMoss - October 13, 2011 4:17 p.m.

I was seriously considering buying a Vita, but this seals the deal.
  • emeraldphoenix7 - October 13, 2011 3:17 p.m.

One of PW's win quotes should totally be, "You fought the law, and the law won."
  • FauxGateau - October 13, 2011 3:12 p.m.

Now we just need Phoenix throwing a step ladder at someone to complete it.
  • emeraldphoenix7 - October 13, 2011 3:15 p.m.

Not gonna lie, that would be hilarious. He does call in Missile the dog for one of his assists, though, which made me squee.
  • Razzamoly - October 13, 2011 3 p.m.

I think I might get this for the Vita :D
  • emeraldphoenix7 - October 13, 2011 3:08 p.m.

Pff, just the Vita? I'm getting this for PS3, Vita AND 360 (even though I don't have one).