Topics

Microsoft

• ThatGuyFromTV - September 25, 2010 3:42 a.m.

GOD I LOVE MY COMPUTER MESSING WITH MY COMMENTS. AND SPAM.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 25, 2010 3:41 a.m.

At least that's what I had to do for it to work.
  • Rochstaad - September 25, 2010 3:41 a.m.

Jesus Christ it's getting spammy in here.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 25, 2010 3:40 a.m.

At least that's what I had to do for it to work.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 25, 2010 3:40 a.m.

Remember to turn on campaign scoring for the Lucky Me achievement. It won't register otherwise.
  • Baron164 - September 25, 2010 3:23 a.m.

I'm only half of the way to captain and a quarter of the way to Lt. Colonel but Score attack is at least an easy 1k each match if not more.
  • batman5273 - September 25, 2010 3:22 a.m.

for "If They Came to Hear Me Beg" I used this video. It has a slow mo and shows different angles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjFRSSMS-Vk I also have a saved video and pics under my gamertag: Batman5273 this is a tough achievement. I tried for it for 4 hours, and once I watched the youtube video i got it on the first try. btw, I got it on heroic and i didnt turn the sprint off.
  • Jamahl - September 25, 2010 2:28 a.m.

I got banshees fast and low from emping one with a grenade launcher and hijacking it, while defending Halsey's lab.
  • Dabenguin - September 25, 2010 1:56 a.m.

To level up REALLY fast play score attack, snipers is best.
  • tylerallen - September 25, 2010 1:08 a.m.

firefight points achievements are way faster if you put all enemys as hunters and extend the bonus round to 2 mins (and put it on legendary and put all skulls on, I don't know if it's like this I havent played the game type). anyways, with four people we got 1 million in twenty minutes.
  • Cwf2008 - September 25, 2010 12:58 a.m.

You made that "If you came to hear me beg" achievement look SO EASY. I swear i tried that about 30 times, assassinated the SOB probably 5 times, and still dont have it
  • Doctalen - September 25, 2010 12:48 a.m.

The "If You Came to Hear Me Beg" is a lot harder then it sounds.