• SfF - July 20, 2014 5:07 p.m.

We'll Andrew we gave them a beak, a whole year in fact and what does Dice do. Dice with the latest addition of Dragons Teeth, game play for BF4 is thrown back to the stone ages with multiple "repeat" issues. It's like getting the flue. " I've go the crashes again" or "wonder weapons" that can kill with one bullet and the empty a whole mag without killing anybody, or better yet " I've got the lags" frame rate slows or your just running in one spot again. The worst is that I have not even seen the new maps because of " no matches found" or server errors. I think the best thing for me is to wash my hands of the whole disease infested bunch and avoid Dice games like the plague. That way I'm guaranteed not to have a lifetime of sickness as there does not seem to be a doctor in Dice's house or even Frost Bite 3 maybe we should just wait for battlefield hard line as it will be "way" better and the bugs of BF4 will have a cure all miraculous recovery .
  • whereswildo - June 12, 2014 9:15 a.m.

How long is this "fix" going to take i love battle field i was a cod fan but when i tried battle field 3 for the first time i got rid of all my cod's so i'm not hating on the game i'm just tired of the freezing and glitching that's going on i have to turn my p.s off at risk of corruption i still play the game don't get me wrong it just gets old after a while PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS
  • blockhaj - March 16, 2014 1:25 p.m.

the should wait with releasing the DLCs and fix the game i rather wait a year with for a DLC if just the game works.
  • SilentReborn - March 16, 2014 11:11 a.m.

Same glitches near enough as when this 'article' was posted. :D They're doing a horrific job at it.
  • callum-heaney - November 25, 2013 3:45 a.m.

The game is completely fucked for a lot people....I personally have a hard time with people like the author of this article who either doesn't get the core concept of a bug or just don't care if they are getting taken for a ride. Yes all games have bugs...but if you lunch a game knowing it has bugs (which they did) then that's kind of stupid... The majority of faults with this game are not bugs....the game just hasn't been finished....getting into a tank causing the game to crash for instance is not a bug....unless the developers didn't anticipate people using the drivable tanks? and of course.... weeks later the game is still just as fucked and EA/DICE have powered on with the cash grab by putting out a DLC.
  • mackelaus-crews - November 17, 2013 8:51 a.m.

Give them a break? I don't have to give them shit! I already gave them $60.00 for a buggy piece of crap that doesn't function right. Who the hell is Gamesradar to tell me what to do or how to treat a clearly incompetent developer?
  • njoyurcomplaint1 - November 13, 2013 6:50 p.m.

I can tolerate a game having a few bugs on first release framerate issues, some excessive lag, maybe even an occasional crash but none of my progress being saved on single player, not being able to go three games without a complete console freeze, and no party system even put in? Those aren't a "few bugs" that's an incomplete/broken game. If I'm paying $60 for a product and another $50 to use it's online features I shouldn't be waiting weeks for half of the product to be patched, thats a rip off plain and simple. Patches can be a great tool for overlooked problems but they seem to have become a crutch in situations like these. I mean no party system? A feature that has been present in online shooters since COD 4 is nowhere to be found in a game that relies so heavily on teamwork and was in it's last installment, how do you explain that? I love this game when it works but it's a pain in the ass to just join my friends game or have to restart my console because it froze on the loading screen again, it all feels like it was rushed. It's disappointing to be so excited for the next game in this franchise and be given something almost unplayable, it makes it seem that dice was trying to get a scheduled payday and put problems aside for a patch later.
  • Biscuitface - November 13, 2013 12:19 p.m.

I'd hardly call loss of all campaign save data a small bug. Finish game... play online... go back to campaign... no data. have to start all over again. Hitman absolution was the same. An excellent game but with a terrible save corrupting problem. That type of 'bug' should never happen. Little things here and there but not a game destroying problem.
  • mackelaus-crews - November 17, 2013 8:40 a.m.

I concur. I wasted 4 hours of campaign for what? My game to crash and my save game to be annihilated. This is horse shit. Oh, expect some bugs...... No thanks.
  • mothbanquet - November 7, 2013 6:13 a.m.

I haven't played BF4 yet but Rome 2 was rife with issues and the co-op campaign had a de-sync issue that made the mode altogether unplayable. I'm not one to nit-pick or moan at little things but I generally agree that there is too much emphasis on hitting release windows these days instead of properly playtesting games before hand. If studios want the gaming populace to be their testers then fire the in-house ones and lower the price of the game itself!
  • yonderTheGreat - November 6, 2013 1:31 p.m.

Anyone stupid enough to buy an EA product deserves to be ripped off.
  • tysons87 - November 4, 2013 4:18 p.m.

I just can't play Hainan Resort without crashing in the loading screen. -_-
  • rodger-walker - November 4, 2013 3:55 p.m.

The only major problem I had is the fact that I can't leave a server... at all... without loosing most if not all of the progress I made on that server. I have figured out that I can't use the quit button after a match is over and it shows the afterbattle report, I have to wait throught the next load time and quit at the beginning of that match. It took me 2-3 days to get past level 1 because of this and the constant crashing. now I have leveled up to 6.. twice... yet my profile says im level 2.... and the website is not tracking the singleplayer like it should, even though I make sure it reads and loads from local saves instead of the cloud (which hasn't started yet apperantly)
  • yonderTheGreat - November 6, 2013 1:31 p.m.

Maybe you should try tightening your progress!
  • MadMan - November 4, 2013 3:51 p.m.

To be fair, consumers have the right to complain when a company releases a product that is broken or incomplete. EA has a responsibility to ensure that their consumers are getting what they are promoting. If they fail to deliver the promised game/product and still sell it at full price, they have deceived the consumer. We have the right to be angry with the company, and honestly this should be a big issue. It should be unacceptable for a company to release something that does not function as it should.
  • rodger-walker - November 4, 2013 3:57 p.m.

I agree with you, but seriously, this is EA. What was the last thing they actually did well, without scrambling for as much of our money as possible?
  • MadMan - November 4, 2013 8:28 p.m.

Don't get me wrong. Battlefield 4 is a very good game when it isn't crashing. I can't play two game in a row without the game or server crashing.
  • talleyXIV - November 4, 2013 3:39 p.m.

This article is ludicrous. We are supposed to accept broken games because they are trying to fix them? No, that's not how it works, we can't just let them release broken games and tell them it's okay to fix it later on. We are paying money to these people and we should get a complete product like we used to. What is even more infuriating is that Dice is already making DLC, finish your damn game before you release something else.