We Recommend

• sjk985 - November 28, 2012 4:36 p.m.

What I didn't like about Nuts and Bolts is that the gameplay had nothing to do with the characters. The previous Banjo-Kazooie games were built around a bear and bird teaming up to do moves that they couldn't do alone. Changing the focus to vehicle building totally took away what Banjo and Kazooie do. For me personally, it sucked seeing Banjo and Kazooie sitting in a vehicle seat the entire game when they should have been exploring on foot. Any character could have been the star of the game at that point. In fact, it probably would have been better if they made totally new characters for the game, ones that better fit the vehicle building idea, and left Banjo and Kazooie to platforming.
  • CountRichtertoffen - December 1, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Honestly, I don't think Nuts and Bolts was a bad game. I think the problem may have been that it just wasn't what a lot of people (myself included) wanted from a new Banjo-Kazooie game.
  • overseer16 - December 1, 2012 9:10 a.m.

o my god... did you guys do any research?! Chrono Cross is still held up there with its prequel. and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts... "we're not entirely sure"? that's because it wasn't banjo and kazooie. it was a cart game with text was to tiny to know what is even happening or even that there was nothing in the world. there was like 10 creatures in every world! and for Okamiden... its a game that wasn't meant to be played on a ds but for a PS2 or 3 or even the Wii. the controls were so clunky and camera so bad you couldn't hope to play it. i well agree on a few others and the rest. ya never played nor hurd of one bit. so i guess they could classify as a forgettable but ya..
  • Icarus-Dove - December 23, 2012 11:50 a.m.

It's a shame about Kid Icarus: Uprising. It doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves for being such a great game.
  • Samus4145 - January 20, 2013 6:31 a.m.

Warhawk? It was crazy popular on the PS3. It was the sequel Starhawk that was quickly forgotten.
  • onnowhere - January 27, 2013 2:19 p.m.

I don't think Kid Icarus: Uprising has been forgotten at all!
  • phoenixwright13 - June 29, 2013 9:26 a.m.

The only forgettable sequel I remember is honestly Bioshock: Infinite.