• Kailon791 - February 8, 2013 2:40 p.m.

I love that their picture for MW2 missing a sure shot was taken from one of Hutch's old MW2 videos. Recognized it immediately. Nice to see they also support (IMO) the best guy on Youtube.
  • pinoklin - February 8, 2013 2:37 p.m.

the losing your save one is the absolute worst. my older brother has repeatedly fucked my saves up. and to add insult to injury i lost EVERY SINGLE SAVE on my 360 when the rrod hapened and i got a new one with internat hdd. losing my save games is the curse i must live with.
  • antiAntag0nist - February 8, 2013 2:34 p.m.

I'm glad Rockstar came to their senses and started adding checkpoints in games. There is a mission in San Andreas that was impossible for me. Having a checkpoint would hava helped immensely.
  • sev705 - February 8, 2013 2:27 p.m.

Holy crap, either you've been watching my every fail or this actually happens to other people. Quite a bittersweet moment.
  • Helios - February 8, 2013 2:16 p.m.

"That’s not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was all the time we needed...! That's not fair!" Either this is just a strange coincidence, or we have here a Twilight Zone fan.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - February 8, 2013 2:19 p.m.

Poor Henry Bemis. That shiz almost made me cry
  • Helios - February 8, 2013 8:31 p.m.

Seriously. I don't think I have ever seen anything else quite so depressing.
  • J-Fid - February 8, 2013 9:41 p.m.

One of the few Twilight Zone episodes I have actually seen. Certainly the most memorable one.
  • Dante1924 - February 8, 2013 2 p.m.

Mega Man 9: Clear the game without dying. ... Well, there's ONE achievement I'll never get. I'll have more luck trying to dodge rain during a thunderstorm.
  • KA87 - February 8, 2013 1:46 p.m.

I have actually had people in Dark Souls who's avatar are just sitting there. Walked up and ended their sad stationary existence with a sword to the back. God that game is awesome.
  • winner2 - February 8, 2013 2:56 p.m.

Lol, you sir are a dick.
  • KA87 - February 8, 2013 4:13 p.m.

What would Dark Souls be without trolling? In any case, I was using the blue orb (invades people in the book of the guilty) to invade so they had it coming.
  • 7-D - February 8, 2013 4:05 p.m.

damn that's cold.
  • SirNinja - February 8, 2013 1:12 p.m.

Getting a time of 59 seconds in Super Hexagon.
  • JMarsella09 - February 8, 2013 1:10 p.m.

That being said, I never kill someone in Dark Souls when it looks like they're away from the console. It's just not cool.
  • JMarsella09 - February 8, 2013 1:10 p.m.

Ah, this article was made for me. I've done many if not all of these. In Final Fantasy 8, I became stuck in an area underleveled and with no way of progressing. When I was younger I dropped my Gameboy three times, each resulting in me losing 50+ of Pokemon playtime. The trophy addict I am made me invest hundreds of hours in JRPGs doing repetitive tasks. I've spent several hours in Skyrim before dying and realizing I had my Autosave off and forgot to save the entire time. And worst off all, I've had my PS3 hard drive break, making me lose every game on it.
  • Shadow Of Death - February 8, 2013 1:58 p.m.

There is something of a "Murphy's Law" going on with me and saving progress. Most of the time when I save progress in a game, I don't really need to (excepting the occasions where I know I have a good chance of failing). I'm a compulsive game saver, I've got something like 6400 times saved on Skyrim, and well over 1000 save files...But it's always those times that I carelessly forget to save that I get screwed. I've lost a lot of progress in various games because of this. I think I played Pokemon SoulSilver or one of them anyway, for like 1.5 hours only to have the game freeze on me and find out I hadn't saved the entire time.
  • JMarsella09 - February 8, 2013 2:05 p.m.

I can sympathize my friend.
  • DREAMCASTSATURN - February 8, 2013 1:08 p.m.

Ah yes, Auto-balance and TF2 go hand in hand........... And who can forget the pyro, heavy and medic , demo and engineer who places a level 3 sentry that are all right in front of your spawn point, ready to make your life miserable. Some days I just don't wanna play TF2. :(