• mafyooz - July 11, 2013 8:29 a.m.

Nice to see some love for Singularity, it's criminally unknown :)
  • Fireninjastar - July 11, 2013 8:03 a.m.

Smash Bros Brawl's servers are still up, y'know :V
  • Delta-Infinite - April 15, 2014 8:25 p.m.

I've never played it online. Even without that SSBB still provided me with hours upon hours of fun and enjoyment. Definitely my favorite Wii game and one of my favorite games of all time. I have my longest play session clocked in on that game (20:19). I am contemplating buying a WiiU solely for the next Super Smash Bros.
  • CrashmanX - July 11, 2013 7:49 a.m.

As much as I LOVE Enslaved (I really do, went out of my way to find the damn thing) I just have a hard time recommending it to anyone because of the lack luster ending. The gameplay is wonderful and the interactions with Trip and Monkey are incredible, but the ending was just so... bad that it just left a bad taste in my mouth.
  • mothbanquet - July 11, 2013 6:45 a.m.

I can heartily recommend Singularity to anyone out there - it's an engaging, varied and fun romp. Oh, and one of the greatest games ever made, Final Fantasy VII is going for cheap on Steam. Not sure about you American chaps but for us in the UK it's £9.99.
  • Kailon791 - July 11, 2013 5:39 a.m.

I just got The Witcher 2: Enhanced on the Xbox GoD sale and am regretting nothing. I've been looking for a good RPG for a while now and this fills all my needs. Great story, good balance in RPG vs action elements, and some pretty difficult gameplay, but never enough to make you want to stop playing, just to get better.
  • StrayGator - July 11, 2013 1:01 a.m.

today steam's summer sale begins, expect every pc game released before fall holiday 2012 that isn't origin exclusive / cod to sell for around 33% it's regular price.
  • Redeater - July 11, 2013 2:42 a.m.

I have every current gen gaming device yet I always feel badly for the console crowd when the summer sale comes around. The recent MS and Sony sale was pretty good bu the summer sale is always something to behold. Time to add another 30-40 games that I will never play to my Steam account.
  • Redeater - July 11, 2013 12:20 a.m.

It's heart breaking that EA shoved Singularity out to die. I didn't like it that much when I first rented it but I bought it new for $20 and ended up loving it. I plays like a speedier version of Bioshock. Enslaved is also fantastic. The combat isn't deep but the story and scenery more than make up for it. I believe one of the artists from Last of Us was responsible for most of the Enslaved world. I went through System Shock 3 times since I bought it on GOG. That game holds up remarkably well. Worth checking out.
  • Redeater - July 11, 2013 12:24 a.m.

I = it. You guys should add a section for 3DS. I have had one for over a year and only recently found out what a fantastic little machine it is. I still don't understand Animal Crossing at all but I do enjoy collecting Nintendo items in it.
  • avantguardian - July 10, 2013 10:10 p.m.

great list, as an owner of all the $20-30 selections sans resistence 3, i agree that you can't go wrong with any of those, especially at their currents price points. i got singularity for paying off my overdue bill at my local video store. i was pleasantly surprised. though ryan, you might want to tell people about the amazing game in the first slide, no? ;)
  • Sy87 - July 10, 2013 9:03 p.m.

As a broke gamer unable to get a job. Thanks for the list. Lots of good looking games.
  • RavensPoet - July 10, 2013 8:48 p.m.

Catherine is easily one of the most interesting, fun and unique games I have played in a long time. One of my favorite games of this generation
  • antiAntag0nist - July 10, 2013 8:32 p.m.

I believe any game from the Mass Effect series can be had from $5 - $20. Great games if anyone has never played them.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 10, 2013 10:09 p.m.

Indeed! We were just trying to, as best we could, stick to some lesser-known games :)
  • antiAntag0nist - July 11, 2013 7:19 a.m.

I see. I would have suggested Sleeping Dogs, but you guys already know how great that game is!
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 10, 2013 8:31 p.m.

For everyone not aware, wait for the Steam Summer Sale - should be happening this month.
  • StrayGator - July 11, 2013 12:53 a.m.

"this month"? try "today" ;)
  • shawksta - July 10, 2013 8:27 p.m.

Been killing so much time on TF2 Ive been thinking about playing League of Legends, this only pushes me to.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 11, 2013 1:06 p.m.

I mean, Tom and I just made some smurf accounts. We'd be happy to play with you :P