• FAT47ITY - January 17, 2013 9:18 a.m.

I totally read Ni no Kuni as "wrath of the lich king"
  • ertywerty - January 14, 2013 6:40 p.m.

Hopefully we'll see KH in 2013, although I still dont know WTF is going on in that series lol
  • dlam - January 14, 2013 2:14 p.m.

dat Kinect Sesame Street picture xD
  • jackthemenace - January 7, 2013 9:46 a.m.

Aww crap, too much is coming out this first quarter. Anarchy Reigns and DmC mean that £60 is gone within a week, and then there's Metal Gear Rising mid February. After that I'm still on the fence about Bioshock Infinite, and The Last of Us and... a couple others I can't think of right now... Mean that until June, I'll have basically no money whatsoever.
  • Shokino - January 5, 2013 5:30 p.m.

Wow, I didn't think there were that many games coming out this month. Thanks!
  • THEBIGJ3 - January 2, 2013 8:34 a.m.

Some serious separating of wheat from chaff will need to be done in January!
  • THEBIGJ3 - January 2, 2013 8:39 a.m.

(Man I must be bored) Firstly, who IS Adam?? Secondly, I earn more than $7328 a month, I earn $7328.49! so what can you do for me??
  • tranke82 - January 1, 2013 8:55 p.m.

Devil may cry is at his best don't u tink
  • Nettacki - January 4, 2013 1 p.m.

Debatable. HIGHLY debatable. Many will, and have, said that people like you are misled and need a knock in the head to come back to reality.
  • Skate360 - January 5, 2013 12:28 p.m.

In my opinion its the only best game in that list :)
  • chavbuster1 - January 1, 2013 7:24 p.m.

It seems January is going to be rather dull, Halo 4 was a disappointment, Black ops if full of 1337 zZDr0psho77ing QuiCksc0p3rZz and Skyrim dlc isnt out until after the ps3 issures are fixed, so thats like summer! Im growing tired as a gamer, im going to do something productive and worth my time like learning how to juggle or become a pokemon trainer or some sh*t.
  • BladedFalcon - January 1, 2013 4:37 p.m.

Gonna depend a lot on the actual reception of both games, but I'm keeping my eye on Ni No Kuni, and DmC. Anarchy Reigns does interest me... But first I doubt it'll be easy for me to get over here, and secondly, I don't know if it'll stand on it's own as a single player experience.
  • slimjim441 - January 1, 2013 4:12 p.m.

Ni No Kuni, maybe DmC, and a bunch of shit that don't matter. You're next, Colonial Marines. I'll be waiting.
  • 7-D - January 1, 2013 3:55 p.m.

Anarchy Reigns?.. Maybe, just maybe? Though February is when the real Platinum action of going to kick off and I cannot wait.
  • bass88 - January 1, 2013 3:29 p.m.

I just picked up a copy of Hitman: HD Collection. As of writing I've shot six cops and four civilians. In hindsight, I should have waited to buy it when it came out. This armed robbery has turned into a fucking disaster.