• birdman1041 - February 4, 2012 11:26 a.m.

I'm still working on The Games of November 2011!
  • Errrrbo - February 2, 2012 5:38 p.m.

I'm looking forward to Binary Domain, Kingdoms of Amalur, and SSX.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - February 2, 2012 4:06 p.m.

SYNDICATE!!! FINALLY!!!!
  • winner2 - February 2, 2012 4:03 p.m.

KoA's the only one i'm interested in atm sadly
  • ChiChiRocket - February 2, 2012 2:32 p.m.

Definitely getting Tales of the Abyss 3D. I'll probably get Rhythm Heaven too. I've been playing the DS version lately, and that luchador game is enough to make me want it.
  • larkan - February 2, 2012 12:54 p.m.

If you play The Darkness II demo, you can hear the death wail of a voice actor who was also in Borderlands. I've played that game so much it was IMMEDIATELY recognizable!
  • Corsair89 - February 2, 2012 12:33 p.m.

I don't know if my wallet can make it through this month.
  • Darkhawk - February 2, 2012 11:13 a.m.

I thought the latest Vanillaware was a console game! This is great; now I have a reason to pull out my PSP!
  • Asloveszuko - February 2, 2012 6:10 a.m.

I just did a search on Hakouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom to see if it was anything I was interested in and I noticed that the spelling of it in your article is off just a tad. it's actually spelt: Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom Just a flip of the o and u in Hakuoki! No biggie ^_^
  • RyoonZ - February 2, 2012 5:52 a.m.

Those game looks tempting but I won't buy anything on day one. I'll buy KoA, Asura Wrath later when their price dropped. Revelaitons might be on day one for me. And WTF is that Hakuoki ? How come that game get localized first than Suikoden Woven Web ?
  • KnowYourPokemon - February 2, 2012 5:28 a.m.

Let's see, Kingdom's of Amalur, along with the games I have yet to finish from the end of last year plus FF XIII-2... Yeah I'm in no rush to bother getting a Vita any time soon. Maybe when they get something that isn't a complete spinoff of games I already have.
  • FlagrantPilgrim - February 2, 2012 4:59 a.m.

What happened to Combat Wings?
  • taokaka - February 2, 2012 1:24 a.m.

SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!! my wallet just had a heart attack. Also wasn't gravity rush confirmed for a February release????
  • soggysage - February 1, 2012 11:29 p.m.

I'll only be getting The Darkness 2 this month. Maybe Twisted Metal as well if I can scrape together enough cash.
  • aion money - February 1, 2012 10:58 p.m.

Although I am not very understand but I like you to give me a lot of information
  • Ultimadrago - February 1, 2012 10:31 p.m.

Neputnia looks and sounds so terrible, but...nerd...in...me...is...still...INTRIGUED!
  • BALLSTOTHEWALLET - February 2, 2012 7:13 a.m.

I know the feeling
  • NightCrawler_358 - February 1, 2012 9:11 p.m.

Aah, Twisted Metal for sure! I've been so excited for it, loved the old ones. Also, I may pick up Fallout New Vegas UE if it doesn't have too many problems on ps3, considering my PC version of the vanilla is awful.
  • laurenhiya21 - February 1, 2012 9:06 p.m.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 looks pretty interesting... I just hope it actually is good... (and that there is an option for Japanese audio... the English voices sound AWFUL ><) And I would get Jak & Daxter right away if I had a ps3... Other than Rhythm Heaven Fever... nothing seems to be interesting to me :/ Too much Vita stuff IMO
  • Travia220 - February 1, 2012 8:36 p.m.

Way to much Vita shovelware this month.