• HankVenture - April 2, 2012 6:39 p.m.

well...nothing for me this month
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 2, 2012 7:04 p.m.

Nothing for me this thankfully. I just got sucked into Mass Effect for the first time, so new games just aren't welcome as I play through 2 and 3, finally finish Skyward Sword for the Zelda concert in May, and maybe finish Deus Ex too. I'm still so behind!
  • Person5 - April 3, 2012 11:10 a.m.

I hope this means you already beat ME1, and if not, don't skip it you'll regret it
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 3, 2012 6:08 p.m.

I played about 15 hours before my wife "asked" me choose between the PS3 and the 360. So with only a PS3 and a laptop that can't run it, I'm unfortunately stuck. And I struggled to get sucked into the first one in the way that 2 has grasped me. I blame the menu's and elevators haha. Seriously though, I regret my situation, but can't do anything about it.
  • Defguru7777 - April 2, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Prototype 2 is the only one I'm really interested in, but I probably won't be able to buy it for a while. Maybe during the summer.
  • BladedFalcon - April 2, 2012 6:22 p.m.

Could be interested in Phantom Breaker and The Witcher too if they came out for PS3. As it is, only one in this list I could consider getting is Prototype 2. And it would really have to be way better than the first for me to buy it instead of just renting it. Firs tone had a bunch of good ideas, but was unpolished, repetitive, and getting the good story collectibles was an unholy long, random, and painful task.
  • MasterBhater - April 2, 2012 6:16 p.m.

I'm interested in Prototype 2, but otherwise there aren't really any games worth buying this month for me. Well, guess it's time to finally start filling up my PS Vita's 16 GB memory card with more games!
  • TheMcFinder - April 2, 2012 6:16 p.m.

Skullgirls gets no love? C'mon guys. C'mon.
  • griffinkat - April 2, 2012 6:04 p.m.

The sole reason I got a vita was for disgaea 3 and persona 4. (with dragon crown which may be out for the count) so yay! and Devil may cry hd might not be bad. I never had the full series. but yeah this whole year looks quiet to me save for a few games near the end.
  • SolidLatino - April 2, 2012 6:03 p.m.

Whew. My wallet can breathe a sigh of relief this month.
  • kyle94 - April 2, 2012 5:55 p.m.

Titanic Mystery is a notable enough title to warrant being mentioned here? What?
  • KnowYourPokemon - April 2, 2012 5:12 p.m.

Not a whole lot coming out in April for me unfortunately, will definitely be waiting for prototype 2 to drop in price. Though I have been refraining from playing my PC version of The Witcher 2 since they announced this update, so at least the one game I'll be starting this month is a pretty big one!
  • The_King_of_Nothing - April 2, 2012 5:02 p.m.

I Am Alive for PS3 comes out the third...if I remember correctly. That's the only one I'm getting this month. The others will have to wait.
  • Cyberninja - April 2, 2012 4:54 p.m.

Xenoblade and Disgaea 3 have my interest, I hope Xenoblade gets game of the month.