• farsided - December 1, 2011 3:23 a.m.

Logged 160 hours on Skyrim now. Run into a few bugs (textures failing to load upon entering an area-leave/return and they're back to normal, quests not updating-fix'd by console, dragon skeletons teleporting all over the place-fix'd by console) but nothing game breaking. I'm currently thane of every city but Falkreath and Windhelm, leader of the thieves guild, listener of the dark brotherhood, and champion of damn near every single daedra lord in the province. Hardly touched the main quest, saving Mages College/Companions for other playthroughs, haven't taken a side in the Civil War, and I'm only level 45. I got a long ways to go. I fuckin love this game.
  • TheZigMan - December 5, 2011 9:38 p.m.

160 hours is a little extreme. You must not have a job or in highschool or something. I thought I was up there with 45 hours.
  • bradmillow0 - December 1, 2011 3:20 a.m.

Skyrim obviously deserved this one. What I don't understand though is that people keep talking about bugs, and I have clocked in near 100 hours, and still haven't seen many bugs at all.
  • Redeater - December 1, 2011 4:50 a.m.

Like I said before, one flying mammoth for me and I'm about 100 hours. I think a lot of these people complaining have only read about the bugs instead of actually playing the fucking game!
  • Rubblemaker - December 1, 2011 1:06 a.m.

You guys (GamesRadar) should not be awarding Skyrim any accolades. Its simply majorly broken, You know this, you know how unplayable it can be even after 2 patches, the second of which has made it even worse, and you have a responsibility to make people aware of it. Awarding it anything right now is a slap in the face for all the thousands upon thousands of people having problems with it, yourselves included. Bethesda screwed it up and you're not helping it get fixed by continuing to shower praise on them. Idiots.
  • gmcb2011 - December 1, 2011 12:11 a.m.

Can't disagree with number 1, but I'd definitely put Skyward Sword over Saints Row. I've only gotten to play the very beginning, but I was loving how the Wii Motion Plus worked with the combat. Oh well, I guess I'll always just be a LoZ fan.
  • kor2disturbed - November 30, 2011 10:36 p.m.

Not a doubt in my mind. I've played and beaten SR:3 and I honestly didn't care for it. I haven't played Skyward Sword either (because I never have and never will buy a wii) but from what I've seen it doesn't look like it could hold a candle to Skyrim, Then again I've never played it so who am I to judge.
  • quincytheodore - November 30, 2011 9:14 p.m.

Was there even any doubt?
  • ezra2680 - November 30, 2011 8:51 p.m.

I've put over 50 hours into skyrim, and so far the only bug I've seen is that once when I put some gems in a bowl in my house, they went back to the chest next time I came back. Not that big of a deal.
  • jamal-france - November 30, 2011 8:09 p.m.

yea...either skyward sword, Saints Row or Uncharted 3 could be winner.....but skyrim
  • ncurry2 - November 30, 2011 7:34 p.m.

Needs more Skyward Sword
  • Zeb364 - November 30, 2011 7:30 p.m.

I would have gone with Saints Row: The Third but since I haven't played Skyrim yet I can't really argue. Although, the fact that I pre-ordered, pre-purchased, and picked Saints Row 3 up on lauch day does say something as to my love for that game. Not to mention I've already beaten it and then some.
  • HamsterGutz - November 30, 2011 7:20 p.m.

:( I knew it was going to be skyrim. Oh well, I'll be having fun with Serious Sam 3 anyway.
  • Evanesco - November 30, 2011 7:08 p.m.

Skyrim doesn't deserve it at all. With how broken that game is right now, it shouldn't get a free pass for being so forked.
  • Redeater - November 30, 2011 7:32 p.m.

I don't know about you but I have logged in over 100 hours on my 360 and the only glitch I have seen is a flying mammoth. so.....
  • codystovall - November 30, 2011 7:06 p.m.

SUCK IT SKYRI-oh wait....you guys went with that...
  • obviouslyadouche - November 30, 2011 6:33 p.m.

Am I the only person who thinks skyrim needed some extra polish?
  • codystovall - November 30, 2011 7:08 p.m.

If your saying it looks a bit bad graphically and structurally yeah I totally agree.
  • birdro - November 30, 2011 6:22 p.m.

I agree with both choices here, and Skyrim was inevitably the winner regadless of who it went against, but ballsy move putting Saints over Skyward. I agree, but heavy words.
  • NotSoSwedishChef - November 30, 2011 6:08 p.m.

That's exactly what I would've picked. There can be no discussion of this.
  • D0CCON - November 30, 2011 6:04 p.m.

Well, the winner was more obvious than I would normally expect from November, but as my picture shows, I am biased towards it. Runner up was interesting. I'm fine with it, but it could just as easily have been Skyward Sword, Uncharted, Super Mario 3D, or a crapload of others. I loved this November.