• LilBompie17 - September 24, 2008 11:07 p.m.

HA HA HA HA HA FUNNY
  • 1NVAD3R - September 24, 2008 10:51 p.m.

When I play Mega Man 1 or 2 and my parents come in for some unknown reason, I would just keep playing. Once I thought my mom had left and after I had to press continue for about the 23rd time and died right in the beginning because I missed a jump I yelled some odd war cry and threw the controller at the wall. My mom was stunned and I calmly picked it back up and continued playing. Know I just can't wait to get mad at Mega Man 9.
  • NelosAngelos - September 24, 2008 10:34 p.m.

Why is it that every time you get to the strip club, or that "certain" cutscene comes on, or that character drops the F bomb twenty times do your loved ones suddenly jump right out of no where?
  • Coolbeans69 - September 24, 2008 10:29 p.m.

I'm surprised the bordelo in fable didn't make it up there.
  • Juriasu - September 24, 2008 9:40 p.m.

Damn it, I screwed up the smiley up there!
  • Juriasu - September 24, 2008 9:39 p.m.

My dad walked in on me when playing Okami. He said I was wierd for playing a "cartoon game". I became really sad. :´(
  • Cra-Z-Jake - September 24, 2008 9:10 p.m.

Let's see... I've only been walked-in-on when it was profanity, really... I don't know if they caught it, but when my father was nearby whilst playing Saints Row... I drove by one of the "Pussy Liquors" semi-trailers... yes... I was hoping to God that they didn't catch it.
  • Blinder - September 24, 2008 8:59 p.m.

Well, being from the Bay Area. I was really impressed with San Fierro, also the fact that I was stationed on an LHA(navy amphibious assault ship). Which is definatly the model used for the ship in the game. I brought my mother in to give her a helicopter tour of the city and the detail of the ship, and forgot the ships number, oops! "69???"
  • ryno - May 4, 2009 9:36 p.m.

whoooo meryls a babe
  • ryno - February 9, 2009 6:14 p.m.

i couldn't agree more with GTA every time i heard my parents coming down the stairs i would either pause until they left or turn off my ps3.
  • ryno - May 2, 2009 8:24 p.m.

what about manhunt