• TheFabricOfTime - November 11, 2011 7:48 p.m.

I love the Suicide Bomber and Serial Killer ideas. Might try them out when I get to playing COD on my seperate account, the account my brother doesn't care that I suck on. I'll teach those cursing competition crazies how to play the game in the craziest fun-loving ways possible... Great article guys.
  • FauxFurry - November 11, 2011 7:36 p.m.

It sounds as if the multi-player portion of the game should be re-named Troll of Duty: Moderately Unfair with tactics like those being viable joy killing measures.
  • raisonbread - November 11, 2011 7:29 p.m.

I know what my classes are gonna be when I get this game...
  • Jrymanz - November 11, 2011 6:56 p.m.

I just rented the game and I found out that all I need to do to make people get angry is get whatever 2 weapons you're good with. Sleight of hand, hardline, and whatever else. Support killstreak at UAV, Advanced UAV, Juggernaut. Seeing as how all you need to do is get 17 kills to get Juggernaut its fairly easy. I've gotten it every game and people are screaming the whole time because they can't kill me.
  • NelosAngelos - November 11, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Well...I'll make sure to continue avoiding that game like the plague.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - November 11, 2011 6:41 p.m.

Haha. I love (most of) these ideas. I'm not a fan of Call of Duty, but if I ever get the chance I have to try Serial Killer!
  • kingsmikefan - November 11, 2011 6:38 p.m.

You don't know what you have done!
  • RedHarlow - November 11, 2011 6:22 p.m.

Why would you post this and spread such ideas???
  • Mike3one5 - November 11, 2011 8:45 p.m.

The two writers must be BF3. I don't know why else they would post ideas to make the MW3 multiplayer worse.
  • zer0theclown - November 12, 2011 2:27 p.m.

...and by "worse", you do mean "better", right?