• EwoksTasteLikeChicken - July 18, 2012 12:08 p.m.

PC games might not be that expensive, but getting an actual gaming computer and all the hardware for it is.
  • KnowYourPokemon - July 18, 2012 2:11 p.m.

Have a PC that's worth about $500-$600 in this day and age? A lot of people do these days. Go out, spend as much on a graphics card as you would a 4gig 360. Congrats, you can now play everything. Will it play Witcher 2 on ultra settings? Nope. Is it really a problem? Hell no. Whenever it comes to having a gaming PC people almost always seem look at the price of building one from scratch. Without even realizing the demands for hardware aren't as high as people think for your everyday gamer.
  • KnowYourPokemon - July 18, 2012 2:16 p.m.

Scratch that, it probably would play it on ultra.
  • SentientSquidMachine - July 20, 2012 11:19 a.m.

I game on a dell xps 16 that's 3 years old and i max out skyrim and saints row. i may have paid double the amount of a normal laptop BUT it was an investment (also a student). Currently my 3 year old laptop can whoop the desktop of most ordinary consumers. You pay some money for future-proof technology, and upgrade when your machine can no longer perform. i think i have at least 5 more years before technology is so far ahead that i have to upgrade. that's an 8-10 year life span. plus its a computer so you can do way more than game on it.
  • Darkhawk - July 18, 2012 12:42 p.m.

Bullshit. Time-lapse imagery isn't a fair way to display the engine at work. How is there no actual gameplay footage?
  • gazzc - July 19, 2012 1:38 a.m.

Well to be fair if you bought GTA4 for pc back when it came out you got 1 shitty piece of software that was next to unplayable
  • Chesterojk - July 19, 2012 4:24 a.m.

as Martha said I didnt even know that some one can make $8612 in a few weeks on the computer. did you read this web page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/knbQT
  • edward-temblador - July 19, 2012 9:04 a.m.

the only thing I wish I could get for GTA IV was the zombie mod but I have PS3, oh well, at least I can play GTA IV and hopefully V very soon with no problems at all
  • NullG7 - July 19, 2012 12:03 p.m.

'Dam that's purty'
  • talleyXIV - July 19, 2012 1:25 p.m.

I saw a GTA Bundle for $12... Holy shit. GTA GTA 2 GTA 3 GTA Vice City GTA San Andreas GTA 4 Episodes from Liberty City If I hadn't played all of them, I would have bought that bundle like 6 times because it is such a ridiculous deal.
  • SentientSquidMachine - July 20, 2012 11:07 a.m.

I bought it during summer '11's sale, and I own 3 and up, but on console. The PC versions with things like add your own music to the radio, and an insane amount of mods, made the experience feel fresh again. And they look way better on PC.
  • talleyXIV - July 19, 2012 1:27 p.m.

I just have like a normal HP desktop with no decked out features on it like graphics cards or anything and I play tons of games on Steam with no problem. It is just like an office computer and it plays games really well. PC gaming isn't that expensive especially with things like Steam existing.
  • joseph-black - November 24, 2014 12:47 a.m.

Okay look since they are in the process of making GTA 6 I personally think that they should put some more weather changes in or at least the season changes. I'm kind of sick of seeing it always sunny, or at least make a cheat with snow that actually sicks to the ground and accumulates over time.