• bball42242442 - April 20, 2011 6:58 a.m.

Why'd you include Lu Kang and Scorpions animalities then?
  • Stridefizzel - April 18, 2011 6:08 p.m.

Haha, what an awesome achievement!
  • kompressorlogik - April 18, 2011 4:31 p.m.

Man, this reminds me that I haven't touched or even really been aware of any MK games since MK4. Yipes. No idea who most of those other characters are. MK3 is where I really cut my teeth.
  • wampastompa - April 18, 2011 5:11 a.m.

Really glad MK is essentially rebooting with this new game. So many new characters, it's impossible to keep them all straight. Great job, it must have taken FOREVER to do all of these
  • Solid_Gabriel - April 18, 2011 1:18 a.m.

Just like in this new MK, he also transforms into a Dragon as one of his Fatalities. I saw it on one of those videos on YouTube.
  • egregious - April 18, 2011 1:02 a.m.

@razorwiretensho I believe in MK2 one of Liu Kang's finishers was to become a dragon and eat his opponents. They might have recycled it when Animalities were introduced in MK3.
  • razorwiretensho - April 17, 2011 9:57 p.m.

I thought you said no animalities? You used Lui Kang's in the vid.
  • Flashinthepan - April 17, 2011 5:55 p.m.

what about the extended fatalities from Armageddon? I know Blaze has hit at least a twelve before.
  • Ezlkill - April 17, 2011 4:33 p.m.

All this mortal kombat stuff is awesome reminds me of all the fun Ive had with that series from playing it in the arcade when it first came out
  • Person5 - April 17, 2011 10:47 a.m.

The new MK was not even on my radar until I came here one day and started looking through all this, you reminded me why i loved MK so much and actually got me to preorder it (from amazon, love Reptile's Klassic) so this is why I come to Gamesradar, they get me excited about things I didn't even know I was excited for(also they spent all that time making this video, which was epic)
  • DeathbyFira - April 16, 2011 9:37 p.m.

man those where the days and omg sub zeros had to be the best and of corse the robot ninja squad and some where funny lol idk if i am the only one but kabals when he takes his mask off and scares a person to death is so uber 90s awesome i wish he can do that in the up comeing one lol
  • TrashMKX - April 16, 2011 8:16 p.m.

You should have included the stage fatalties!
  • Siion - April 16, 2011 8:09 p.m.

Why did i just watch all of that? It was like i was entranced after the first minute, that worries me =P. Must of took awhile to make, good work =).
  • egregious - April 16, 2011 7:26 p.m.

Somehow the fatalities feel more effective with 2D digitized actors. Reptile's MK3 ones are pretty harsh. Shaolin Monks was a fun game to play completely drunk with a friend. When was that? 2005?
  • Shamanoid - April 16, 2011 7:07 p.m.

"so please watch it 10 or 12 times." Let me rephrase it for you: "so please after watching it for the first time, waste 3:30 or 4:10 hours of your time watching it again, because we worked hard on it."
  • Solid_Gabriel - April 16, 2011 6:57 p.m.

I guess you missed Motaro's disapointing head-ripping punch.
  • Redeater - April 16, 2011 6:25 p.m.

God how did I fucking convince myself that the n64 mk was any good??? I can't even blame youth because I was about 19!!! God damn it watching it go from 3 to 4 is like rubbing salt in my eyes!
  • JNKS - April 16, 2011 5:28 p.m.

Really great video!!!
  • AleeR - April 16, 2011 5:01 p.m.

After watching these, I realize now, in retrospect, how much cooler Eternal Champions' environmental fatalities were.
  • Y2Ken - April 16, 2011 4:44 p.m.

Fantastic effort gone into this, nice one!