• DJQQ - April 19, 2011 8:31 p.m.

WTH? No Aaron Rodgers? That alone is what'r really wrong. The man finally steps out of Favre's shadow and wins a Super Bowl (over my favorite team too!), yet still no cover? As for who it comes down to apparently, Vick should get it. You don't have to like the guy to know he's an amazing athlete and a much better person than he was when he was on the Falcons.
  • PortalFTW - April 19, 2011 8:30 p.m.

This: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/3032-Maddening
  • Ultimadrago - April 19, 2011 8:23 p.m.

EA, put Vick on the cover.
  • soratos23 - April 19, 2011 8:23 p.m.

@erbclub, If I remember correctly he also broke his leg that year.
  • Myko - April 19, 2011 8:13 p.m.

fuck EA, they ruined command and conquer, ruined bioware, go ahead and get rich off your stupid madden games that come out every year with the same bullshit
  • erbclub - April 19, 2011 8:12 p.m.

Let Vick get on the cover....or am I the only one who wants the dreaded madden curse to fall on him? he was on the cover in 2004 and threw 14td to 12int also lost 7 fumbles...would love to see him and the eagles have those stats again...I hate the eagles.
  • db1331 - April 19, 2011 8:02 p.m.

Tom Brady had a much better season than Vick. He turned nobodies like Danny Woodhead into household names. He's also never done time in a federal prison. Aaron Rodgers would also be a better pick, being the Super Bowl MVP and all. Vick just got so far in the voting because he is popular with the idiots that are lame enough to actually vote for something like this. It's just like how he still made the pro bowl the year he had the most interceptions and worst passer rating of any QB in the league. I'm not afraid to say I don't like Vick. He's from my home town and represents exactly why I chose to move away. Dumbass thug criminals are a dime a dozen there now.
  • SteampunkJim - April 19, 2011 7:55 p.m.

I, for one, find this freaking hilarious.
  • Transmatrix - April 19, 2011 7:51 p.m.

I don't play Madden, but I'd be even less likely to buy the game if Vick was on the cover...
  • AGENTJORRRG - April 19, 2011 7:38 p.m.

He's a criminal. he shouldn't have been allowed in the voting in the first place.
  • BaraChat - April 19, 2011 7:25 p.m.

Well, as much as I love Michael Vick (as a football player), I'd say Hillis (or any other player, for that matter) would be a better idea. For obvious reasons, EA shouldn't risk putting Vick on its cover.