Topics

Week of Hate

• shinkeiDEI - April 16, 2013 7:03 p.m.

You guys are great.
  • ibashdaily - April 16, 2013 3:02 p.m.

We should all consider ourselves lucky. The Week of Hate is an ironic concept to us. True hate has no place in this world. Real heroes live among us and were present in abundance yesterday. Let's be thankful the damage was minimal given the circumstances, and hope that the survivors heal quickly and know that they are in our thoughts and our prayers (if that is your thing).
  • Facelord - April 17, 2013 5:12 a.m.

True hate has no place in the world? Forget that, I truly hate many things. It certainly has a place in this world, for instance hating what the bomber douchebag(s?) did. There are lots of things to hate in this world.
  • ibashdaily - April 17, 2013 2:20 p.m.

You gotta let it go man. Hate begets hate. Yeah, I think these pricks should be shot in the face, but that burning hate the you are feeling doesn't change anything. Trust me, I've been there.
  • Meleedragon27 - April 16, 2013 2:57 p.m.

Hmm, not sure what to say about this decision. Hope you guys got some backup content for us this week, though. Goddamned terrorists... was looking forward to seeing what you guys were going to hate on, too.
  • Fuzunga - April 16, 2013 10:13 a.m.

Another week of love?
  • winner2 - April 16, 2013 9:19 a.m.

-roman voice- Fucking terrorists!
  • mafyooz - April 16, 2013 8:01 a.m.

I grew up in England at a time when IRA bombings were a real and regular threat. Anyone who attacks civilians, for whatever cause, is simply a coward. I totally understand why you've delayed this and I hope whoever committed it is swiftly brought to justice.
  • Boonehams - April 16, 2013 7:36 a.m.

The people behind Injustice were going to do this big event last night for its release, showing off the first DLC character and everything, but it was postponed because of what happened in Boston. A lot of people, unfortunately, were being all butt-hurt about it, calling it "bullsh*t" on Injustice's Facebook wall and whatnot. I was saying to them that it's a game about the aftermath of the Joker detonating a bomb in Metropolis and killing millions. It'd be nothing but tasteless for them to go on after what happened in Boston yesterday. It's pretty sad to see such myopic, entitled people act this way. I guess what I'm saying is that you guys are all right by me, Gamesradar.
  • Rojoco - April 16, 2013 6:52 a.m.

Can I still say I hate you've postponed this?
  • SilentDark - April 16, 2013 5:58 a.m.

I respectfully disagree with the decision but appreciate why you have made it. I expect some really good articles to make up for it as it is my favourite time of year on this site.
  • v8ninety - April 16, 2013 5:56 a.m.

No problem. As the cowards who carry out these attacks will claim Hate as the motive and mitigation for any responsibility or remorse for the bombing it would clearly not be correct to publish a stream of articles proclaiming hate even in a games context. When your ready we'll still be here...
  • kaleb-mayhew - April 16, 2013 5:17 a.m.

please you'r a game site not a half bit news source the show must go on
  • taokaka - April 16, 2013 4:20 a.m.

Even though I was getting really into the week of hate I think this is for the better.
  • mafyooz - April 16, 2013 7:48 a.m.

I'm sure your points will carry over when they start it again, so you may still win :)
  • gumbyx84 - April 16, 2013 12:56 a.m.

I was really surprised to see this. You guys never cease to amaze me. Thanks GR. I have yet another reasons to respect you guys.
  • Swedish_Chef - April 16, 2013 12:02 a.m.

(;_;)7
  • oryanbelt - April 15, 2013 9:47 p.m.

As a resident of Massachusetts, I thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness towards the tragic event
  • ObliqueZombie - April 15, 2013 9:19 p.m.

Just make it up to us with many more articles later, huh? Good decisions, mates. Respectful of you.
  • awesomesauce - April 15, 2013 9:05 p.m.

Are you going to replace it with the week of love? Not that i'm being impatient im just asking