• Rub3z - January 15, 2013 10:30 p.m.

Wow. I must say that this was made all the more hilarious by the movie on TV that I was ignoring while reading this. Once I had read "'GIVE ME THE JUDE LAAAAAW,' he cried out. His hair turned the purest form of white (remarkably Jude Law-like)," I looked up and realised that Sherlock Holmes was on, and then Jude Law appeared on screen and I very nearly died of a laughter-induced heart attack. As if the writing wasn't already comedic gold, that moment of realization when Jude Law appeared onscreen was simply perfect.
  • TrAnMu - January 15, 2013 3 p.m.

Its tuesday...
  • TrAnMu - January 15, 2013 3:02 p.m.

Oh nvm.
  • jackthemenace - January 15, 2013 2:09 p.m.

Oh my God, this had me in bits :'D I don't know who wrote the actual fight bit, but kudos to you. You win the internet <3
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 15, 2013 3:30 p.m.

Thanks ^_^
  • Fox_Mulder - January 13, 2013 11:21 p.m.

I'm going with Jack. I think Dante's getting a better rap because he's been in at least 5 games now, and also because no has played MadWorld (except for me) and Anarchy Reigns isn't even out yet.
  • Fox_Mulder - January 13, 2013 11:23 p.m.

Bring on Dante Vs. Raiden Vs. Kratos!!!
  • Rub3z - January 13, 2013 3:06 p.m.

This kind of reads like somebody actually may have read my comment on the Dohvahkiin vs. Corvo article, which is nice... taking into account the abilities and weaponry of both combatants should they throw down is fun and interesting.
  • gryzor - January 13, 2013 12:21 a.m.

Is this what passes as game journalism these days?
  • jackthemenace - January 13, 2013 9:58 a.m.

Well, it's a feature...? It's not under the news section, it's listed as a feature. And Journalism's always had features as opposed to JUST news. Seriously, if you've never seen a feature before, is this your first time looking at journalism ever?
  • gryzor - January 14, 2013 3:20 p.m.

If journalism's always had features then they're it's integral part and there's nothing wrong with the question asked. It's just that i can't see any point in that feature. Can Chris Redfield win in a fight with Dante? He can. Can Kirby win in a fight with Ganondorf? Of course. Can Parappa kick Kratos' ass and then throw a few cheerful rhymes at him?. Definitely. It's all possible in video games. Wouldn't feature contrasting Jack's and Dante's character designs and their appeal rather than their abilities in kicking ass be more interesting? In fairness the comment might come a little harsh and indeed impolite and if anyone found it offensive i'm truly sorry. Not regretful though.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 13, 2013 9:23 p.m.

Yep. You know GamesRadar--a website that is 100% game journalism, with nothing else ever happening ever.
  • gryzor - January 14, 2013 3:26 p.m.

Actually i can see a lot of advertising.
  • Fox_Mulder - January 13, 2013 11:19 p.m.

Is this what passes as a "revolutionary" point these days?
  • GoldenEagle1476 - January 12, 2013 8:49 p.m.

Dante.
  • winner2 - January 12, 2013 7:45 p.m.

Jack.
  • AP - January 12, 2013 2:27 p.m.

Half demon vs. a human with a neat prosthetic? Seriously? Dante hands down.
  • Clovin64 - January 12, 2013 9:26 a.m.

I havnt played Ninja Theory's DmC yet, so I can't say I know much about the new Dante. But if he's anything like old Dante he could kick anybody's ass, then eat lots of pizza.
  • Demonshout - January 12, 2013 6:13 a.m.

Dante would hang Jack by his nuts (if he has any) and laugh at him.
  • cricket0 - January 12, 2013 1:53 a.m.

I like them both so much... gonna go dante, his powers give him an edge no matter how powerful jack is. also, the double jump is definately a huge advantage