Topics

Comic-Con

We Recommend

• GR_HenryGilbert - July 28, 2009 5:49 p.m.

@ manaconda Nah it's all good. And I'll admit you got me on Fraction being off of Punisher, so good show.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - July 28, 2009 4:40 p.m.

@ manaconda I'm a little offended to be characterized as a wrestling man than a comic fan. If I only had time to meet Ric Flair or Grant Morrison, it'd be Grant all the way. @ Chase158 I think it is a little much to call Matt Fraction a celebrity. If I was creaming my jeans that Robert Downey Jr. was in the game that's one thing. But the fact that a great writer of Iron Man comics is writing the script for an Iron Man game, that's a bit more relevant to making the game (possibly) better
  • Glides - July 28, 2009 12:33 p.m.

Thats stupid why is Bungie gonna stop making Halo? Idiots 27th
  • mertor3190 - July 28, 2009 7:31 a.m.

I saw that Iron Man game. But I still dont know.
  • jar-head - July 28, 2009 5:27 a.m.

mass effcet=epic win, halo=Financial success
  • Personamanxx - July 28, 2009 4:22 a.m.

Im more of a comic Fan than a gamer, but Im really Excited for The Mass Effect Comic.
  • LieutenantCipher - July 28, 2009 3:51 a.m.

I'm all for something new in anime other than the ever-present and overrated wishful asian thinking/wet dreams that most of it is - but I swear to the God of video games that the japanese better not screw up Halo like they seem to screw up everything else they get their mits on.
  • Defguru7777 - July 28, 2009 3:26 a.m.

I already knew Bungie had a new IP in the works. They just talked about it in one of their recent updates. I like game comics, but I don't live near a comic store, so I usually have to wait until the compilation book comes out at Barnes and Noble/Borders.
  • Silvermech - July 28, 2009 2:35 a.m.

This was an epic slap in the face for me. And the Castle Crusher thing seems cool.
  • AlpineGuy - July 28, 2009 2:26 a.m.

I'm really excited for the Scitt Pilgrim game. Hopefully it won't suck. I'm also interested in the Dead Space comic. Ben Templesmith does great artwork.
  • Yeager1122 - July 28, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Never followed comic con so this is all news to me and most is pretty intresting.
  • GamerTagsSuck - July 28, 2009 1:28 a.m.

Reach and Odst are Bungie? I just assumed they weren't. I'll probably get them now.
  • CountFenring - July 28, 2009 1:15 a.m.

If I read everrything, but just skipped over the Ironman thing, am I a bad person? I hadn't seen the Game #3 trailer, but it was awesome.
  • MailMan - July 27, 2009 11:52 p.m.

mass effect comic = glee XD I do wish, however, that someone would get round to publishing this half life 2 based e-comic, love it so much, want a hard copy http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/ (btw, ain't plugging, genuine fan)
  • SumthingStupid - July 27, 2009 11:41 p.m.

the castle crashers thing looks awsome, wish i had a ps3 :(
  • Terro - July 27, 2009 11:38 p.m.

A Mass Effect comic? By Dark Horse? AWESOME. The world can always do with more ME.
  • skyguy343 - July 27, 2009 11:33 p.m.

i think its about damn time you sucked my balls! sorry, just kinda saw the opportunity...
  • WouldYouKindly - July 27, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Ive always felt sorry for the cc-less ps3 owners
  • Mittenz - July 27, 2009 11:20 p.m.

I think its about damn time Playstation owners got to revel in the glory that is Castle Crashers
  • Cyberninja - July 27, 2009 11:08 p.m.

wow didnot know any of this