• TheCakeIsaPie - January 8, 2011 9:10 p.m.

@GammaGames: I think it's "Der Reise" from World at War.
  • celticsfan645 - January 8, 2011 8:27 p.m.

Strange, i do all these things and i still kick ass six ways to sunday.
  • GodofPS314 - January 8, 2011 8:19 p.m.

Gamesradar this article sucks. That first picture is from campaign not multiplayer, I know it is quite obvious but still stupid. I could probably take all of the staff at gamesradar with no doubt at all.
  • ByTheBeard - January 8, 2011 6:19 p.m.

I always use LMG's simply for the reason I never have to reload, and with an LMG reloading is the worst thing you can do.
  • BadLadJon - January 8, 2011 3:30 p.m.

no offense, but i dont think you've ever played CoD.. some people can run around with sniper rifles and do far better than people who use sub machine guns or LMGs
  • BadLadJon - January 8, 2011 3:26 p.m.

i disagree with the "dont cap B" one, B controls the map, say if you had A and the enmy had B and C if you capped C the enemy will just cap your A as thats how the spawns work
  • Mode - January 8, 2011 11:27 a.m.

I always tell my team mates to follow these guidelines, but NNNOOOO, "I ain't gon' get none keelz, nikka" Then I say "Screw it, time for MGO."
  • ThundaGawd - January 8, 2011 6:57 a.m.

I have reloading problems too. Years of playing Resident Evil games kinda makes reloading a subconscious action, It's gotten to the point where it's second nature and when I get gunned down by some guy, I'm left wondering "When the hell did I start reloading?!?!"
  • matt588 - January 8, 2011 5:23 a.m.

if you are going to sprint out of the gate please take different routes, 3 teammates of mine spawned and rushed the middle, i stay behind to throw care package, someone flanks right and steals MY HIND. also can we please fix spawns? ghost pro on a chopper only works when allies aren't near you
  • Spybreak8 - January 8, 2011 4:44 a.m.

Lol the reloading thing was like in Halo Reach when I played. Yeah people think they need to reload even after using two rounds of ammo lol.
  • BurntToShreds - January 8, 2011 1:42 a.m.

"Like they're the last scion of an ancient monarchy" made me laugh out loud for some reason.
  • Chased - January 8, 2011 1:15 a.m.

Oh,God! This list is so bad that I feel the need to reply,stuck in my head for too long...OK,let's go: "8-You think you're Super Mega Sniper Elite 007" >>>They said it themselves...In games like this,the human brain is trained to spot anything that's moving,so their suggestion to sprint and stop,completely fails.It's far(FAR) easier to spot someone sprinting than someone crouch-walking!!! "7-You never stop reloading" >>>Please read what GR says in their article and then just think of this: It's called sprinting!!THAT'S your protection if anyone shows up when you're reloading!Just sprint to the nearest wall/corner/obstacle for cover while reloading...You can earn THREE things by doing this...1)Fully loaded weapon,2)replenishing your health and 3)you have the element of surprise against your opponent who NEVER knows when you will show yourself again!!! "6-You don’t use what you brought" >>>Switching weapons is more ineffective than just reloading because you also have to remember to switch tactics(few people can do that all the time).In addition,I use my main gun and grenades(in GoldenEye though) only and I can keep going for 3-4mins...Another thing is that as long as you are trying to decide where to place your proxy mines,you are defenseless... "5-You're impatient" >>>Learn the map structure...It's easy and effective...Learn your paths from place to place and always have some emergency spots to get cover if anything goes wrong...If you can do that(it's very easy),then sprinting like a maniac is not bad at all,it's even good! BONUS TIP: "[...]the simple lag time in getting your gunsights up after running is more than enough time to leave you waiting to respawn[...]" >>>In a case like this,you can crouch and have all the time you need to kill most(but not all) of the enemies coming in front of you and usually have set the turning and cursor(ADS) speed to low levels... "4-Your life means too much" >>>You know,GamesRadar,this will NEVER change unless the Perks System gets dropped...These players are protecting themselves to do big combos and earn XP that the developers made necessary for upgrading and unlocking sweet modes in multiplayer...PLUS,they are helping their teammates by providing a safe spot for them to return(for health replenishing and/or ammo refills) and they save others from enemies coming from behind. This is the developers' fault!IMO,they should all drop the Sniper Rifles and never use them again! "3-Your life means too little" >>>GR says that it's bad that players respawn next to you and immediately rush to the battles and then get killed...I'm saying: Why is that bad?What else do they have to do?Stay put and cook some dinner? GR says that it's better to stick with teammates...They forget that doing so attracts too much attention and if an enemy comes from behind or drops from a higher ground level,they(enemies) get an easy kill-streak.GR also tells players to move more slowly...Again,this depends only on if players know the map. "2-You use assault rifles for everything" | | v "why, when you have the option to use dozens of different type of weapons, would you choose to use a bland assault rifle for every possible circumstance?" >>>Cus' it's effing AWESOME when you kill a guy with an assault rifle,who is sniping you from the other end of the map(e.g. GoldenEye's Outpost level) "What good will it do to have you guarding a point in an objective-based game with a gun that needs four bullets to bring down a target." >>>ALL the other weapon types need much more time between each shot firing,so if you miss the target you are probably going to be toasted! "1-You mindlessly assault Point B" >>>People are doing so,because if they manage to capture Point B,they have a huge benefit...IF they get it,they ensure some easy points... I think that Domination Mode in CoD is like GoldenEye Mode in GoldenEye...taking the most difficult console/point,you know that noone,ever is going to take it back...At lest,not unless your teammates suck!! So it's only a matter of "can you get it before X time passes,because if you get it later,your Y benefits are not worth the fight and the risk of leaving other points/consoles unguarded?"... That's it...Bad list...Needed a reply!
  • Y2Ken - January 8, 2011 12:55 a.m.

Still enjoy Black Ops a lot. I do find I occasionally reload too soon, but I'm generally much better at it now. And yes @jfung11 you are completely right about that. Although it's pretty much the same as #3 I guess...
  • GammaGames - January 8, 2011 12:14 a.m.

what zombie map is that? I dont recognize it
  • avantguardian - January 7, 2011 11:53 p.m.

@nightmare17 : you're totally right...you have to discern whether the map is "i" shaped(cracked) or "triangle" shaped(lauch)... point B is absolutely crucial on "i" shaped maps; even if you manage to capture A and C, chances are everyone will spawn on one and there's just too much ground to cover to keep both...not that it can't be done, its just HARD... also, without stopping power, a silenced smg is nigh useless... i had to switch to assault rifles for Black Ops(galil FTW)... also @ jfung11 : i know isn't that sh*t hilarious? (especially when its your chopper gunner:)
  • mahabat - January 7, 2011 11:43 p.m.

two helpful hints for winning: 1play on the ps3, they have no idea what they are doing online there 2partener up with a buddy and take turns walking side by side down/up a hill holding the fire button and shooting anyone that moves including if they are hiding behind cover, then pin them down with a hundred rounds while steadily advancing with your friend, if you run out of ammo, your friend takes over. works every time
  • kachigop - January 7, 2011 11:42 p.m.

@Nightmare The reason why you take C is to get the other team on their heels retreating to take C back. That's your golden opportunity to get B. Even if you lose C again, you end up with more points and a easier base to defend.
  • jfung11 - January 7, 2011 11:10 p.m.

you should add a reason #9 running out in the open when enemy killstreaks are in the air, with no intent to destroy it. only to get obliterated continuously Worst in: Team Deathmatch
  • nightmare17 - January 7, 2011 11 p.m.

I disagree with #1. Point B in Cracked is a crucial flag in the map. Which ever teams has that flag usually is the team that wins. I disagree with #2 as well. Personally the only guns I like using are the Assault rifles. I don't really like any of the SMGs. They need the extended mag attachment and scavenger perk to dominate. The spas is alright but its the only shotgun I like using. As for snipers there aren't any good spots to snipe from in this game.
  • Odpaterson - January 7, 2011 10:37 p.m.

I would disagree with #4. I sprint around like a death-bringing crack-addicted ferret and my kill ratio's all the better for it. Toss a stung grenade, zip in, kill, zip out reload, and repeat.