We Recommend

• dannye812 - April 15, 2014 7:03 p.m.

Can someone please help me? I keep trying to see these lists but they won't show up on my computer. It has all the best ps2 of all time or whatever but that is all. I cant actually see the article. Dannye812@insightbb.com
  • Aruri_Azumi - April 7, 2014 7:15 p.m.

I never seen in anyone reviews about best PS 2 games Another Century Episode 3, that game really beautiful unlike Dinasty Warrior Gundam 2. Well Another Century Episode 3 is in JAP language but still you will never regret playing it. And Suikoden 5?Well Suikoden series is underrated in PS 2 except Suikoden 5. And I see anyone never like Monster Rancher XD Monster Rancher 4 or 5 EVO is really good too.
  • alex-feliciano - March 28, 2014 9:36 a.m.

WHERE IS STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II !!!!!!!!!
  • Breakdown45 - March 22, 2014 3:21 p.m.

Im glad that a SOCOM made it in. I think that Socom 3:U.S. Navy Seals should have been included though.
  • Relayer71 - March 7, 2014 6:09 p.m.

Greatest console of all time.
  • Galaxy010 - March 6, 2014 9:34 p.m.

Okami is the best game of all time. Its one of those few titles that I consistently go back and replay and still love every second of it.
  • TurkeyOnRye - March 5, 2014 6:09 p.m.

No love for Def Jam: Fight for NY? I thought that was a fantastic game! And it was pretty much universally acclaimed, right?
  • sephex - March 5, 2014 6:51 a.m.

I would rank Black WAAAY ahead of this (probably around the 20s) and it's not too high. It was the only remarkable FPS on the PS2. And I still think you gice too much credit for FFX, PErsona 4 is better.
  • universaltofu - March 4, 2014 8:33 p.m.

Shadow of the Colossus stunned me the first time I saw it at a friends house, then when I got to play it and go to stab town on the third colossi's face, well at that point it was top ten forever.
  • homestar99 - March 4, 2014 6:47 p.m.

I agree with this list and just want to say: BEST NOSTALGIA TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shjonzo - March 4, 2014 4:45 p.m.

Those bully and beyond good and evil screenshots look better that the xbox 360 arcade versions.
  • Grady_McAlister - March 4, 2014 3:15 p.m.

--1.GTA3(not SA or VC, the original 2001 GTA3) --2.not SOTC... HOLLANDER!!!
  • BladedFalcon - March 4, 2014 3:07 p.m.

YES! The one glaring disagreement I had with this list before, was the distinct lack of Odin Sphere, but that's been fixed, and Zone of the Enders 2 is also present. I can get behind this list wholeheartedly now, even if I don't completely agree with the exact placements XD
  • BladedFalcon - March 4, 2014 3:14 p.m.

...Hold on, upon further inspection, I don't see Guilty Gear XX, or any of it's improved editions in here. Kind of a shame, because it's arguably the best fighting game the PS2 had.
  • Rojoco - March 4, 2014 2:36 p.m.

Lack of TimeSplitters 2 on this list is disappointing. I saw it made GR's top 50 Xbox games yet weirdly I always thought of it as more of a Playstation franchise. Expected it to place high on this one. Also I would rank J&D>R&C>Sly 2 but won't complain as they at least did good choosing the right entries to each series. On a side note, does anyone remember Mashed? It was a Micro Machines style racer, pretty lacking as a single player game, great for playing with friends at parties (along with TimeSplitters of course!). I was never expecting to see it on this list but still... I have fond memories of that game.
  • Fro4show - March 4, 2014 1:34 p.m.

very comprehensive list. I agree with it for the most part. I've been meaning to collect my favorite ps2 titles, as those are the ones that guided most of my gaming up-bringing.
  • 987lewis - February 25, 2014 3:20 p.m.

Id say my top 10 PS2 games would be: 10. Fifa 2003 9. Prince of Persia 8. Medal of Honour frontline 7. Star wars Battlefront 6. Simpsons hit and run 5. GTA San Andreas 4. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando 3. Jak and Daxter 2. Red Faction 1. TimeSplitters 2 The PS3 has some amazing games and I am sure the PS4 will but you just cannot beat these legendary games. PS2 will always be my favourite console so many memories.
  • GordianFreeman - February 9, 2014 11:03 a.m.

Half life is the best game for the ps2
  • brickman409 - March 5, 2014 12:11 a.m.

you would say that Gordan Freeman lol
  • rainbow-raechel-witt - January 12, 2014 12:31 p.m.

I put "XGIII Extreme G Racing" one point under REZ "XGIII Extreme G Racing" is the BEST game that used the system to is full potential when you slapped that game in you knew which system was faster To bad the company went out of business because that would of been EXTREME on the new consuls these days like the ps3 and ps4