• FuzzyDeath - December 22, 2011 7:41 a.m.

That was pretty impressive. I don't really use the Recon class but when I do, I use the M39 EMR without a scope. Reminds me of a M1 Garand. Really fun to use and damn accurate.
  • heyitsmarcus - December 22, 2011 3:09 p.m.

I used to use the recon class...but then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Corvon - December 22, 2011 6:47 a.m.

been there, done that.... *Glasses* twice
  • db1331 - December 22, 2011 5:22 a.m.

If it's a legit kill then it's impressive. Most of these super-long range snipe videos are done by people who had a friend on the other team sit still in the open long enough for them to dial the range in, then they edit the video to make it look like 1 shot 1 kill. I love sniping kids that stay out on the aircraft carriers and snipe the whole round.
  • Twonk - December 22, 2011 4:57 a.m.

• Twonk - December 22, 2011 4:56 a.m.

I got a 1573m head shot on that map. you get loads of snipers on the building so you will get it at some pointsomething eenteem
  • TheMasterJeef - December 22, 2011 4:20 a.m.

As someone who takes pride in their sniping skills (722m headshot), At that sort of range its a combination of skill and luck, not pure skill. Still it is a very impressive shot. On the topic of sniping, it amuses me no end to see snipers using semi auto rifles or straight pull bolts. Keep practicing, one day you can take the training wheels off and go for one shot (headshot) kills. ;)
  • AxiamWolfe - December 22, 2011 5:26 a.m.

Personally, I never took the time to learn to long-range snipe properly. Besides, the class is "Recon", and being a "Designated Marksman" is a valid role and is what I prefer. That's what the semi-auto DMRs are made for too.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - December 22, 2011 11:32 a.m.

Or maybe you could just not be a little faggot and play the goddamned game. If you want a shooting gallery game where you don't have to worry about the entire point of the game at all, I'm sure the Wii has plenty of mini-game collections just for that.
  • ScaryEric - December 22, 2011 4:16 p.m.

And if u want people to just run at eachother instead of being tactical you should go back to call of duty because we don't want you in our game anyway. The worst thing dice could have done was appeal to the run and gun modern warfare crowd. We are different types of gamers. They like to run at eachother and we like to have actual fps skills
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - December 22, 2011 5:30 p.m.

I've been playing BF since 2. How can you call hiding like a little bitch a skill? I like to win, and you win by getting your team healed or supplied.
  • TheMasterJeef - December 23, 2011 6:23 a.m.

You also win by having someone tactically sniping. By that i mean moving around multiple sniping points overlooking the current choke point or objective, taking out targets in strategic order (it surprises me to see people not take down the medic first) and spotting infantry or designating vehicles. Tactically sniping is not sitting on one point like a crane or an aircraft carrier and hoping someone will cross your sight. Yes there are plenty of non-tactical snipers, but there are those of us who know how to snipe to help the team. Please dont tar every sniper with the same brush.
  • ScaryEric - December 29, 2011 10:59 a.m.

Recon has it's place as well. I'm not saying that medics and supports arent t needed. I play all classes. There is a place for snipers in that they can sneak around lay spawn points call out targets and kill particularly annoying players from a distance to get their team out of a tough spot where they are pinned down. All the classes are balanced and useful
  • ScaryEric - December 29, 2011 11:01 a.m.

And just noticed someone already said all that haha
  • danne_trix - December 22, 2011 3:22 a.m.

I got a 1543 meter headshot on gulf of oman, shooting from a crane to the carrier
  • inkyspot - December 22, 2011 5:14 a.m.

Hmm, Impressive, Glad you wasn't aiming for Kuwait while I was there :)
  • Caenlen25 - December 22, 2011 3:19 a.m.

hacks.