• furioso2 - October 23, 2011 8:32 a.m.

I have been having a lot of difficulty getting the Aerial Attack challenge. I do execute the stun, dance on the enemy's head and then immediately launch an attack into another nearby enemy. Yet, when I check my progress it still says 0/3? Has anyone else had this problem? What am I doing wrong?
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 7:05 p.m.

After you daze the thug and run up his front you have to press away plus box and hit another thug, the thug you run up should not get hit he is only a platform from which to achieve the "Directed" aerial attack move. Good luck
  • johno_kush - October 23, 2011 12:37 p.m.

its not a riddler challenge, but did anyone notice the positive pregnancy test next to harley quinns costume from arkham asylum?
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 6:52 p.m.

That is in fact a riddler challenge mate.
  • Leo716 - October 23, 2011 4:53 p.m.

I just picked up a green Riddler trophy with Catwoman. Are the green trophies for both of them and the pink/red/purple/whatever color they are only for Catwoman? Well, I know that the whatever color trophies Batman can't pick up, so the question is are the green ones available to both parties?
  • lulumouse - October 24, 2011 5:15 p.m.

the pink trophies are available for pick up only by cat woman but the green ones she can pick up aswell. HOWEVER catwoman can not complete a good deal of green trophy challenges ones that involve batman specific equipment. so you really have to use both characters to get all the trpophys.
  • sshrum - October 24, 2011 12:05 a.m.

Small issue . Xbox . There is no grating outside the powered door for catwoman trophy 1. How does one get in?
  • sshrum - October 24, 2011 12:10 a.m.

Issue 2 . Xbox . I've finished the main story and now doing the catwoman trophies...how do you get to trophy 3 once the ice is all melted?
  • aqualung - November 6, 2011 3:43 a.m.

this is the last one I need and am also stuck. Help pls
  • Dante989 - October 24, 2011 6:57 p.m.

For Riddler trophy 7 in this Amusement Mile, I found putting the gel in the bottom 3 and standing on the fence in between the 2nd and 3rd ? marks on the top row (facing them) blowing up the gel and doing the quick batarang on those 2 then just jumping to the other fence to take care of the last one was an easier way. Doing it that way puts 2 riddler marks right in front of you and jumping to the next fence and just using a batarang quickly on that saves a good 2 seconds almost.
  • ashley-carro - October 29, 2011 5:25 p.m.

I was having serious problems trying to get this trophy (Amusment Mile #7) until i read ur comment, It became much easier. Gel the Bottom 3.. and stand on the roof ledge opposite the top 3.. you can hit them all without moving. I was able to do it the first try.
  • Dunny3 - October 25, 2011 4:31 a.m.

I think your 19th Trophy is wrong, I've already got that one but it's showing as missing.
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 7:11 p.m.

collecting the riddler trophy's with catwoman is a chor, and i think is unfair to second hand buyers as they wont be able to complete the game 100% without paying out for the DLC. Great walkthrough guys i had around 365 and your guide helped me mop up the rest. Many thanks
  • D0CCON - October 26, 2011 2:06 p.m.

This will be very useful. I have about 150 done as of right now and I'll hopefully double that before resorting to this, but I have found a few trophies I have no idea how to get.
  • DrewbieDrew89 - October 26, 2011 9:11 p.m.

I have a problem getting riddler trophy number 4. When I go into the museum and walk down that hallway, there is stuff blocking the access to it? Does it ever open up because I played through just doing the main story and I never saw it open up. Is there an alternate route to get to it that I'm just severely overlooking? Thanks!!
  • MattyCakes - October 26, 2011 11:20 p.m.

Umm If I remember correctly the case that has scarface in it, above that there is an open air duct to climb through.
  • MattyCakes - October 26, 2011 11:11 p.m.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I am having a bit of an issue. While trying to solve riddle #8 on amusement mile it will recognize that there is something in view but wont "solve" it. Is there a certain place I have to stand? I even threw out a freeze blast floater and couldn't scan it. I just kept getting the response "Subject to Small" Thanks In Advance
  • MattyCakes - October 26, 2011 11:29 p.m.

NVM I am an Idiot. Forgot you could zoom in....nice :-)
  • 1eyedwilly - October 29, 2011 5:13 p.m.

Hey dude had the same problem what I did was zoom in and scanned it and it worked well at least for me.To zoom in,you have to click the right stick,or whatever its called.hope this helps.-CHILUPA
  • batman5273 - October 28, 2011 12:09 p.m.

Great Guide! I am at 440/400 Riddler Challenges because of this great guide! Thanks Matt!