• AlpineGuy - December 31, 2009 2:22 a.m.

I just gotta say, THANK YOU C-BEAR! Without your guide, I couldn't even dream of getting all the riddles. I dedicate my newly-obtained Gamerscore to you!
  • sapper422 - December 28, 2009 2:30 a.m.

Ok according to the list of Riddles, teeth and patient interview tapes, I have found all the Spirit of Arkham stones. But I'm still missing #24, can anyone help? I'm sure this is a repost but I've found nothing in previous posts that help me.
  • sexyman500 - December 27, 2009 4:21 a.m.

@harleyQuinnsStalker whats the way b4 i have no idea?
  • TheMostShady - December 13, 2009 1:27 p.m.

@HarleyQuinnsStalker OMG!! I JUST FUGURED OUT HOW!! There is a air vent above the elevator and to the left a bit. go thru there and drop down the elevator shaft. face the elevator door and look right and up a little. there is a vent you go thru and it will let you in!
  • TheMostShady - December 12, 2009 10:53 p.m.

@HarleyQuinnsStalker i have the same problem!! does anyone know? pleeeeeeaaasse!! I'm trying to get all the trophies and this is holding me back! :(
  • HarleyQuinnsStalker - December 2, 2009 2:33 a.m.

@Dev16 the same way u did b4 or thru the sewers past crocs lair. go beside the intenstive treatment thru the lil cave system
  • HarleyQuinnsStalker - December 2, 2009 2:27 a.m.

does anyone kno how to get back down to the lower levels of the medical facility after the main story is beaten? the elevator is locked
  • kylsklngton302 - November 12, 2009 5:12 a.m.

this guide, is great. However, I need a better explanation to trophy 17. I beat the game already, but I can't get to the trophy anymore because of ivy's vines everywhere.
  • craigkiller - November 8, 2009 12:02 p.m.

Thanks for the guide, it's really helpful. Never would have gotten the secret maps without it :D
  • bramannema - November 4, 2009 6:50 a.m.

Thanks for the guide. The last thing that was missing was the teeth in the wardens office... Guess I'm not as keen as bats, eh?
  • Dev16 - October 22, 2009 12:50 p.m.

I finished this game in Story Mode, but I'm going back to collect all the Riddler Secrets. The only section I have left is the Caves section. I can see the Caves section on my map, but I can't recall how to get into the caves section. Can someone tell me how I can get into the Caves section please. Thank you.
  • PoisonedAngel - October 16, 2009 12:58 a.m.

i dont know what im doing wrong but for the puzzle alignment riddles i can nvr get those things to line up right so i can solve them. :( idk what to do.someone please help!!!
  • Dozer456 - October 16, 2009 12:18 a.m.

I have a problem in the bat cave riddler trophy the one behind hte iron bars the one where you need the ultra batclaw to get to. You only get the ultra batclaw once you are heading to fight poison ivy and her plants take over how are you supposed to get to the batcave once her plants take over?
  • Zev - October 14, 2009 7:32 p.m.

where's clayface?
  • Aristeidis - October 13, 2009 1:08 a.m.

Where can i find the CHRONICLE #24?.Please can someone tell me?.Thanks a lot for your help and your time.
  • aka123 - October 12, 2009 12:48 p.m.

thanks alot to whoever wrote this guide. now i have all the achievments and i would not have done it with out this guide.
  • Handaloo - October 8, 2009 1:35 p.m.

You are the best. I just have the challenges left to do for 100%! Thankyou! What really amused me was the line "You have to be cheating! Probably looking up the locations on the Internet!" from the Riddler when I collected the second to last trophy! LMAO!
  • Trushal001 - October 5, 2009 10:38 a.m.

Anybody know what to do after locating the spirit???
  • Trushal001 - October 5, 2009 10:17 a.m.

Ive just worked it out!!!! Locate SPIRIT: It is in the Central control room (The last place you see the warden). The actual name of the room is "Seccurty Control Room" and it is located at the back of the Penitentuary. You will see a smaller round room lined with computers on desks, there is also a buch of writing on the ground all you need to do is scan that room and youve found it.
  • Trushal001 - October 5, 2009 10 a.m.

Have I gone as far as I can? I have completed ALL 240/240 riddles and unlocked all bios/upgrades, but my completed value says 84% completed. WHY??? What do I need to do next to get 100%...???