We Recommend

• Trimead - May 22, 2011 1:13 a.m.

I think you guys missed one in Romagna/Forli. The Avamposto Veneziano apparently has a glyph on it but you don't show it on your guide. I .ave assassin's creed 2 for xbox360 (maybe this guide was for ps3?). I have looked everywhere for the glyph but i can't hear it or find it (glyphs make a sparkling noise when you're close enough to them (just like treasure chest). Some help on it's location would be nice. Thank you, Alex
  • Trimead - May 22, 2011 1:22 a.m.

Never mind i was looking in the wrong place. my bad. Avamposto Veneziano: This one’s tricky, because the location at which your database pops up to let you know there’s a glyph nearby is nowhere near its actual location. To find this one, you’ll need to head to the lighthouse at Romagna’s northeastern tip. Once there, clamber up onto its northeast face to find the Glyph. sorry about that. :P. (could of sword i already found this glyph at the correct location that's why i was question's the guide..)
  • Redman3221 - August 13, 2011 8:39 p.m.

I thought this weird when i was looking through your glyphs. I found one more in Tuscany at the Villa Auditore.
  • max-clark - May 19, 2012 9:59 a.m.

does any one have any clue on 12 help would be nice i've been trying to do it for 3 and a halk hours and not even close please somebody
  • RedneckReaper92 - August 10, 2012 3:27 p.m.

Howdy yall, I am missing the Entry in Florence under "locations" (in the Locations menu between "Palazzo Medici" and "Firenze". Can someone please tell me what and where this location is, I think its the last Sub 16 glyph im missin from Florence. email me at adamtp88@yahoo.com if you got the answer, thanks.
  • nikorasu-sukotto-theokami - July 19, 2013 1:15 a.m.

does anyone know where the final glyph is, cuz i have all of them except the last one....
  • e4tmoarchiken - August 9, 2013 10:25 a.m.

The glyphs don't go in any specific order, if you haven't completed the game, it could be in a area that hasn't been unlocked, same goes for the feathers. But just go on the maps on your PC or laptop, take a screen shot of each one, go back and check each place, and mark them off until you find the last one
  • shaenmo - January 31, 2014 4:27 p.m.

Puzzle 15 seems to have some errors. This solution works: Ring 5-right five Ring 3-right two Ring 4-right five Ring 2-left five Ring 1-left one