• CocknBull - February 3, 2010 9:36 p.m.

Awesome, this is the best walk through ever, you rock!!! Thanks
  • michaelfannin - February 2, 2010 10:19 p.m.

Where is the last feather, you only have 99 posted.
  • carlosh - February 2, 2010 1:19 a.m.

hey, i'm missing 9 achievements, 8 are fairly easy but one of them is really confusing, it's MESSER SANDMAN, i kept thinkin this was the smoke bombs but for obvious reasons it isn't can sumone, point the way. thxs
  • skyde - January 23, 2010 2:52 p.m.

I am talking about the florence map of course... :S
  • skyde - January 23, 2010 2:50 p.m.

Also I guess they are not really treasures but the tiny gondolieri boats contain coins as well. I've only checked three of them in the way left part of the map and all had 75 coins (near the river naturally). :)
  • skyde - January 23, 2010 2:47 p.m.

You are missing 4 treasures from your map. They are all fairly close to each other north of that huge church.
  • GiverofSleep - January 23, 2010 2:04 p.m.

I'm missing ONE of ninety nine feathers! £#@!Guess I'll have to go through the guide to find out which one!
  • violentdeath - January 18, 2010 1:59 p.m.

smiffy24 - Its a map of the world, just put all the edge pieces with the line face the direction away from the center of the board, hope this helps
  • menchaca528 - January 16, 2010 2:49 a.m.

jonnyboy - you have to reopen the well and then go in it. yeah it took me a while to figure that one out too
  • menchaca528 - January 16, 2010 2:44 a.m.

there isnt a feather outside of florence
  • JonnyBoy88 - January 15, 2010 11:33 p.m.

Hey, im probably being dumb here but how do you get the two treasure boxes that appear to be in entrance to the villa in monteriggioni. Ive looked high and low for them and still cant find them. They're the only two i need.
  • torn1 - January 15, 2010 6:10 a.m.

Thanks a lot for the help. Your feathers guide is by far the best available. FINALLY FOUND ALL OF THEM!!
  • Dezman666 - January 12, 2010 9:19 a.m.

Thank you a million times over. What an excellent guide.
  • scriibbes - January 10, 2010 1:20 a.m.

can anyone tell me how the fuck i get out of florence in order to get the feather that is on the wall outside of florence, i already beat the game and its my last feather, plz help me!!!
  • Cobra_Fangs - January 9, 2010 3:13 p.m.

is there sum way to go back to rome after beating the game
  • muppet - January 6, 2010 11:11 p.m.

Thank you so much for saving my sanity! I appreciate how much work must have gone into this and you saved me from crying.
  • smiffy24 - January 6, 2010 7:33 p.m.

hi im stuck on the wall in the villa where u have 2 put the scrolls u find in order. am i being dumb or is it simple? sum1 tell me wot order please
  • H4ZF0R35T - January 4, 2010 3:56 a.m.

heyy thnx soo much for these locations, i have now had it under a week n already gt the platinum trophy
  • IXTDaronTXI - January 2, 2010 2:37 a.m.

I finally beat assassin's creed 2 and i spent an entire night looking for the feathers and i can't find CR8. The platform is there as well as one of the planks but the plank the feather is supposed to be resting on is not there.
  • bigsavjoe - January 2, 2010 2:22 a.m.

in the dna, WHAT ARE THE UNOPENED SECTIONS OF THE SECRET LOCATION DNA SEGEMNT? IS IT FINDING THE SECRET AREAS WITH THE CASH BOXES?