• shirazsheikh - April 1, 2010 6:05 a.m.

I have found 99/100 feathers and Yet to find the Last feather How do can I locate or find the last feather ? is there any way to find or show all the remaining feathers Location ?
  • dennisvlaeminck - March 27, 2010 9:30 p.m.

THANK you chicksplaytoo for your hint i realy was about to tear my hear out because i would had to run al pleaces again lukkely i read your comment
  • dennisvlaeminck - March 27, 2010 9:24 p.m.

you know that feeling when you mist one i do now
  • Static - March 22, 2010 7:09 p.m.

I cannot find one last feather..I guess I'm going to have to go around all of the areas in this guide and try to find it by trawling through every location.
  • chicksplaytoo - March 19, 2010 12:51 a.m.

Got the last two!!! And for anyone who doesn't know, go to your DNA sequences and go to the Feathers section. It will tell you which cities you're missing feathers in as well as which districts.
  • chicksplaytoo - March 19, 2010 12:27 a.m.

Just need two more feathers and I have no idea where to look... great.
  • Topdog13 - March 18, 2010 7:42 a.m.

So I have 99 feathers and have used these maps for every feather. Added it up and you guys only have 99 feathers. Where is my 100th?
  • bogganator - March 17, 2010 1:26 a.m.

this is a great guide!
  • mark95 - March 16, 2010 9:26 p.m.

Thanks guys this was a huge help. You guys rock hard!!!
  • scottstallan - March 11, 2010 11:12 a.m.

do you know if their is any way that you can check how many feathers you have collected in different cities e.g. on mw2 if you press start then it tells you how many intel you have collected because i have 98/100 and cant find the last 2
  • caveman - March 7, 2010 2:23 a.m.

dude this is much better then the one on videogamebloggers.com which just had dots where the feathers were and didnt say anything else for example the feather thats in florence at Ospedale Degli Innocenti’s west wall i thought that feather was on the roof since it just showed a picture on the whole map and nothing else but with this i found it and i just need 2 more feathers and im about to get them. thanks man you rock.
  • velinikulainen - March 3, 2010 3:32 p.m.

it started to slow now :( bad thing
  • velinikulainen - March 3, 2010 3:32 p.m.

LOL when i went to venice and search for D4 feather i found a easter egg or something :D there was a guard and when i got near to him it started to clone and there is millions of guards over there now :P hopefully this wont destroy my xbox
  • chewiesinnerwookie - March 3, 2010 12:24 p.m.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! If I ever intended on bearing children, I would be tempted to name my first born after you!! I FINALLY found the *BLEEPING* feather because of yall. *collapses* you have NO idea how PISSED I was becoming!! THANK YOU!!
  • jaredmiller - February 27, 2010 3:51 a.m.

Never mind
  • jaredmiller - February 27, 2010 3:44 a.m.

Two of the treasures in Venice are not anywhere where the map shows them did anyone else have this problem?
  • chewiesinnerwookie - February 25, 2010 4:45 p.m.

There is a feather in Tuscany that, for the LIFE of me, I cannot find! It's mocking I tells you! MOCKING ME!
  • soccerclownking - February 20, 2010 4:49 p.m.

This has helped me an incredible amount, thank you Gamesradar. I am forever in your debt
  • matthewhardwick - February 17, 2010 7:42 p.m.

The video for "Feathers in the San Marco District" is the wrong one. It's a video for Florence, not Venice.
  • kittimangiro69 - February 13, 2010 6:36 p.m.

4 somereason i'm not getting acheivment 4 wearing auditore cape in every city is it cause i finished the game before i got all the feathers?