• batman5273 - November 20, 2009 12:44 p.m.

you guys always do the best maps and guides and always before IGN
  • joseph-ryan-mccrocklin - March 26, 2014 11:15 p.m.

Yes, and the worst part about IGN, is you have to subscribe to IGN Prime for some of their content, you don't have to pay GamesRadar for theirs. :)
  • skullkap - November 20, 2009 4:03 p.m.

Okay, I have 99 feathers. Do I have to do something for the last one, or am I not looking hard enough?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 20, 2009 7:33 p.m.

@skullkap: You're not looking hard enough. It's out there. ALSO: Try checking your DNA status from the pause menu. It'll at least tell you which city that missing feather is in.
  • mgkyo666 - November 22, 2009 6:11 a.m.

Thank you so much for this guide Mikel I've been searching for these damn feathers literally all day(I'm getting a migraine right now) but im only 3 short of 100.
  • VoodooPanda - November 22, 2009 4:31 p.m.

I think SP7 has the wrong map image. Just saying.
  • iahtebrandon - November 22, 2009 6:35 p.m.

Damn this is an incredible guide. But just saying, the map that comes with SP7 in Venice isn't right. The right location is on the full sized feather map though.
  • iahtebrandon - November 22, 2009 8:28 p.m.

i think cs3 in venice is also wrong too
  • iahtebrandon - November 22, 2009 8:46 p.m.

cs7 as well
  • AustinMatherne - November 23, 2009 5:53 a.m.

How do you get the two treasures on top of the outside wall in Florence?
  • raist - November 23, 2009 11:42 a.m.

@Reparaz yea it took me a day after I posted that to get it thru my head that I had already opened the way I was actually going back getting the glyphs and feathers that i had missed when i happened to see the mines oO
  • RanGo - November 23, 2009 2:31 p.m.

wastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwe
  • Dill - November 24, 2009 1:02 a.m.

Aaaaand! Of COURSE I'm missing two. The videos are fine, but you guys need to review the rest. Some feathers have wrong pictures, and are really unorganized. I went from this side of Venice to that side because that is what the pictures told me to do. When I started following the videos, however, I got them quicker. Until I am missing 3 at the "end" of your list.
  • Dill - November 24, 2009 1:04 a.m.

NICE. I didn't know it tells you what cities you're missing the feathers from. If I'm missing any from Venice, I fucking swear...
  • nadrewod999 - November 24, 2009 1:31 a.m.

Personally, the feathers are the thing I am focusing on the least. Right now, I am just playing through the story. I just hope that, in AC3, I will be able to use all of Altair's and Ezio's skills to help Desmond and the Assassins stop the Templars. Thankfully, I have MW2 multiplayer to keep me happy between this game and the next.
  • nadrewod999 - November 24, 2009 1:32 a.m.

Still, thanks for the awesome guides. I WILL use them after I see the final cliffhanger in the AC series.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 24, 2009 2:07 a.m.

@iahtebrandon: You're absolutely right; thanks for pointing out the errors. Regrettably, these things sometimes happen when we're working with lots of similarly named, similar-looking images, but I've updated SP7, CS3 and CS7 with the correct map images. If you (or anyone else) see any other errors, please leave a comment or message me directly. Thanks!
  • superjw701 - November 24, 2009 3:54 a.m.

noticed SM6 has the wrong map
  • superjw701 - November 24, 2009 4:47 a.m.

also CR9 map is wrong
  • superjw701 - November 24, 2009 4:52 a.m.

great work on venice feathers, those were the only problems i had with it, have yet to work on the other maps
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 24, 2009 7:44 p.m.

@superjw701: Thanks for pointing those out. I fixed them, and just to be on the safe side double-checked all the feathers against their respective maps. I found that the map for CR5 was also wrong and, more embarrassingly, the location of SP3 was wrong on the large map. I've updated the small map images for Venice and the San Polo district, but the large ones will take a little longer. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thanks also to iahtebrandon and superjw701 for pointing out specific errors - that was a big help.