• karel - November 23, 2012 10:40 a.m.

anyone know how to trow a weapon in ACB like in the pic???
  • JBizFoShiz - February 17, 2011 10:05 a.m.

I've revisted this article multiple times during my AC:B phase. Once not owning it. Once, after the single-player and before the multiplayer. And now, here I am again, at level 39, commenting on it. A lot of skills are more useful in one game mode than the other. Personally, I LOVE using mute (in Wanted) and use my smoke bombs as a backup while my mute recharges. Also, anybody who has tried to get the focus bonus KNOWS how long a second can feel like. I never use Sprint Boost as an offensive ability, but it comes in handy when somebody tries rushing behind me for a 150-point kill. Combine it with a Smoke Bomb, and street corners can become saviors. I never use the Hidden Gun. I am a rooftop runner myself, so I know how annoying it can be chasing people down. Once you get assigned a runner, KILL A CIVILIAN! You get a new contract and waste only 5 seconds, instead of 2 minutes. If playing on Wanted, a balanced profile usually has 1 offensive ability and 1 defensive. On Manhunt, making 2 purely defensive profiles and 2-3 purely offensive ones has brought me success. It is the most frustrating, fun and addicting multiplayer in years.
  • 1RacerXvprKlr - February 14, 2011 4:20 a.m.

this game just keeps on giving in so many nasty ways...note to self must play more often.....
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 21, 2011 11:58 p.m.

It might be because I'm a blonde, but I never knew that using templar vision made you all sparkly! Damn, if I had known that... Anyway, I'll try poison since I just unlocked it.
  • casXey - December 27, 2010 8:14 p.m.

Does anyone else notice that all doctors like to perch on rooftops like big dumb birds?
  • bl00dyvalen7ine - December 13, 2010 8:37 p.m.

Not sure about anyone else but once poisoned I can't stun my puruer even though I'm standing right next to him.Is that suppose to happen or is it a bug cuz if it's ment to be that way thats really stupid.
  • Limbo - December 13, 2010 8:12 a.m.

Might have to pick this up. It's definitely a different take on multiplayer.
  • ACIIisgreat - December 12, 2010 11:23 a.m.

Reading this has gotten me REALLY excited for Brotherhood, cant wait to jump in, though I was gonna get it anyways. (Though my name and pic may have given that away...)
  • Rane - December 12, 2010 8:08 a.m.

I find mute useful in Manhunt by running up to pursuers and mute-stunning them... they never see it coming, haha. Even better if someone is covering you, multiple stuns.
  • SirManguydude - December 11, 2010 9:44 p.m.

Here is a nice little hint. If your target is blending with a group of NPCs, just walk in holding B for a Gentle Push. The one that does move right is your target.
  • Corsair89 - December 11, 2010 5:32 p.m.

I haven't had this much fun in a multiplayer game in a long time.
  • Markstone - December 11, 2010 4:35 p.m.

What they didn't mention was disguise is great for manhunt, as you can approach the targets without them realizing you are one of the hunter characters.
  • Jamahl - December 11, 2010 2:36 p.m.

The reason why they used a poison bomb was so they could get the focus bonus. REAL pros can get the focus bonus anyway. : P
  • Unoriginal - December 11, 2010 11:55 a.m.

Going into multiplayer once I get enough of the single player. There are some pretty mean strategies here that I am sure will com in handy. What do you get on level 1? Just a hiddenblade or something more?
  • cyclone306 - December 11, 2010 11:49 a.m.

pretty amazing article though
  • Midgetman377 - December 11, 2010 3:58 a.m.

This article was helpful but i'd just like to point out that using a smoke bomb before poisoning someone isn't very subtle.
  • HankVenture - December 11, 2010 3:42 a.m.

I always use that morph trick is more than one person is following me and I'm near the top scores. I sat in the same hay bale stack for the last 2 minutes of a game doing that and staying in first place
  • slapdatass - December 11, 2010 2:57 a.m.

Cool, thank you. Multiplayer can be frustrating as hell when you're starting and everyone else seems to be level 40+. Just wish the locking mechanism wasn't so iffy :\
  • WrathLord03 - December 11, 2010 2:37 a.m.

I'd recommend using Templar Vision in a hay bale or the like, as no one can see you glowing. Of course, someone might see you jump inside the hay bale so try and be discreet anyway.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - December 11, 2010 2:18 a.m.

A guide to being a cheating bastard for a multiplayer game about trying to be the biggest cheating bastard. And I'm loving every single second of it.