Topics

left 4 dead WTF

• ZhugeLiang - December 22, 2011 7:51 a.m.

Good lord, I have not laughed that much in some time.
  • DarthPunk - December 22, 2011 7:49 a.m.

After this I decree that jumping the shark be retitiled mastering the chief
  • Will.E 304 - December 22, 2011 8:12 a.m.

I second that notion!
  • jason-r-cruz - December 22, 2011 8:41 a.m.

I say that is a perfect idea
  • funster - December 22, 2011 7:44 a.m.

Was the writers imagining that showing a bunch of random game characters showing up would be the height of hilarity? What was the point of wasting so much good work on an incredibly lame punchline? Apparently even terrible Internet humor has a limit.
  • nightasasin - December 22, 2011 10:25 a.m.

Um...what?
  • CaptCOMMANDO - December 22, 2011 7:40 a.m.

Aw man....Really? REALLY?!
  • sammyhatfield - December 22, 2011 7:37 a.m.

What the hell was that shit come on
  • frankenfurter - December 22, 2011 12:02 p.m.

I'll tell you what it was, its better than anything you'll ever do.
  • flabslapper - December 22, 2011 7:36 a.m.

I'll admit my face went from :D to this D: but I'd like to see any of you do anything a 1/3 this good, even if you had all of their money and resources
  • Fejerro - December 22, 2011 7:30 a.m.

And then it started raining gumballs!
  • JangoFettN7 - December 22, 2011 7:25 a.m.

Why? Why would they mess this up SOOOOOOO BAD? That was so bad that I actually need an answer, as my sense of reality is now shaken.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - December 22, 2011 7:10 a.m.

y u do that? ;_____;
  • JudeDude92 - December 22, 2011 7:05 a.m.

I was wondering what you said was wrong, then I hit the 6:00 minute mark...I am disappoint. They killed Bill for THAT?!
  • The.GR.Don - December 22, 2011 6:53 a.m.

Two of the five non-Left 4 Dead characters don't even fight zombies. Ghost and Scorpion add to the body count that would result in zombies, not the other way around. I can understand Master Chief, Marcus, and Anya since they fight zombie like aliens until they eliminate them with a big explosion or tech that dear old dad made. But even then they are trying to save the world (Gears) or galaxy (Halo), not just survive like in Left 4 Dead. I am guessing the person who wrote the script was on Xbox Live one day in a party with all his friends in the party playing the respective games in the video. Whatever the case, the real travesty is that the chick who played Anya didn't have the proper bust size. Your ta ta's need some padding before you play that Anya again there sweetheart.
  • ShortFuse - December 22, 2011 7:06 a.m.

Without meaning to be rude, everything but the 2nd paragraph of this was either nonsensical or puerile. Please, go outdoors, it might do you some good.
  • Corvon - December 22, 2011 6:53 a.m.

that close.... THAT CLOSE! FUUUUUUUUU pros: fanservice cons: major facepalm fuel....
  • inc30 - December 22, 2011 6:31 a.m.

Personally i think it woulda worked better as a longer production, And coming across the other survivors one by one. I dont mind Video game crossovers. Personally this video worked really well for me, the only gripe i have is that the characters come outta nowhere and all come at once, Meaning theres not enough time to take in the fact that Master Chief Helped Louis up. Secondly, Wheres the video game adaptation of this film D: P.S. Nerd rage here BUT If Bill is dead, How the heck did they not know what a witch was.
  • StanYau - December 22, 2011 6:18 a.m.

Erm, no. Much as I love the Halo and other franchises, they had no place in that film. Talk about reeling people in and then widdling all over their faces. Unless this was set up as a F* Y* practical joke - in which case the film was a masterstroke.
  • OohWiiUILookJustLikeBuddyHolly - December 22, 2011 5:59 a.m.

Doesn't phase me one bit it went full retard. Still amazing.