• MrM0n0p01y - June 1, 2011 12:42 p.m.

just searched abc site, must have been pulled ...interesting....
  • city17fan - June 1, 2011 12:20 p.m.

Stupid ABC
  • luttman23 - June 1, 2011 12:14 p.m.

an extremely funny example of games churnalism
  • halouva15 - June 1, 2011 12:01 p.m.

Comes to show what bad research dose. This is piss funny though XD
  • phate - June 1, 2011 12:01 p.m.

This belongs on CV&G's stop W.R.O.N.G campaign! (Witless and Ridiculous Opinions of NON Gamers)
  • TheHungryLemur - June 1, 2011 11:52 a.m.

There is no way.... NO WAY.... they thought that image was original... are they that STUPID!? XD The thing that annoys me the most, is that even if you told them the truth about that image, they probably wouldn't care. They just want views.
  • insertdisk - June 1, 2011 11:51 a.m.

This is the best thing that has happened to me all day
  • Asloveszuko - June 1, 2011 11:49 a.m.

That is absolutly priceless! Even though thats an article written against a video game, at least it gives us a hearty chuckle and the right to say "durrr dur duuuur!"
  • Kermit1970 - June 1, 2011 11:48 a.m.

Bloody spoilsports have removed the picture now. Still it's bloody funny. recaptcha: Pluvial fewses. Sounds like something Gollum might say
  • therawski - June 1, 2011 11:48 a.m.

Priceless!
  • 8bitBaby - June 1, 2011 11:33 a.m.

XDD holy hell dude! that's great! what a thing to wake up to this morning. i wonder if the guy who collects the images for the articles is a GR fan or if the article writer is just that unaware? either way it's hilarious!
  • zzzonked - June 1, 2011 11:06 a.m.

oh meiks must be loving this, bit of a cock up for abc would be an understatement
  • 4fromK - June 1, 2011 11:01 a.m.

As an Australian, I'm pretty sure that our media is a joke, but as a male in my late teens I can't be sure because lets face it, stuff that happens in the real world is really, really fucking boring. this, however, is priceless. Maybe through some freak of fate this picture is the first result for DOA dimensions? I sure as shit can't see a journalist trawling through pages of results.
  • Nap1400 - June 1, 2011 10:55 a.m.

I couldn't help but facepalm and laugh at this at the same time. I wonder if these guys are going to realize their mistake and take this down...
  • mastersword369 - June 1, 2011 10:53 a.m.

Ridely? RIIIIEERRRRRRROOORRRRRIIIIRRRRrrrr...
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - June 1, 2011 10:51 a.m.

What is the government doing about the over-sexualization of underage space-pterodactyls in video games, that's my question.
  • mrjimmyos - June 1, 2011 10:49 a.m.

AHAHAHAHA!
  • speno93 - June 1, 2011 10:35 a.m.

oh man, i live in Australia where this originates and boy i laughed so hard when i saw it on the website, it seems our media can't differentiate between a hilarious photoshop and an actual screenshot.I always though our media was rediculous but now i have proof ,man this is funny!. Congrats to Dave he is now recognised by the Australian media!
  • jackthemenace - June 1, 2011 10:34 a.m.

This'll be on Fox News next week, mark my words. Probably as some kind of "GamesRadar Promote Child Sexual Abuse" story.
  • Mooshon - June 1, 2011 10:31 a.m.

Wow. That is indeed a fine media scalp for Meiks, right there.