• peace4me - August 27, 2010 11:29 p.m.

I love the uncharted dancing :D and my name is there too! You guys are awesome!!!11!!
  • gamingfreak - August 27, 2010 11:28 p.m.

I tried to get in multiple times but couldn't :(, so instead I watched the stream :).
  • ponyoyo - August 27, 2010 11:26 p.m.

Thanks so much for hosting this. (: Definitely looking forward to next years marathon.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAndIFindNoLevityInThis - August 27, 2010 11:17 p.m.

I hate this video because i wasn't able to play with you guys.
  • iamawesome27 - August 27, 2010 10:41 p.m.

I was there!
  • ScottimusPrime - August 27, 2010 10:41 p.m.

Thanks for the best 24 hours ever. Had fun Kicking Chris's butt in rdr ;)
  • SonicofBoom - August 27, 2010 10:38 p.m.

arg, cant believe i missed it! I was looking forward to another SSF4 GR get together. Oh well (/brelston).
  • RabidCabbage - August 27, 2010 10:32 p.m.

FAME! Thanks for the fun weekend GR, it was the most sociable time I've ever had whilst drunk and alone in a darkened room.
  • Transmatrix - August 27, 2010 10:32 p.m.

The Rebel does video?
  • enlargedhousecats - August 27, 2010 10:28 p.m.

that was easily one of the best times I had on xbox live
  • ricono - August 27, 2010 10:21 p.m.

this is going to sound nit-picky but at 1:24 they spelt my gamertag wrong its Tralidar not Trailidar and at 1:43 i am the guy talking so you can see that that is they way its spelled. but other then that I had an amazing time and im so glad i could be a part of the marathon. And the video is fraking awesome as it brings back memories.
  • michaelmcc827 - August 27, 2010 10:20 p.m.

Amazing! I had lots 'o fun...and it's not my fault Tyler's the best, he just is.
  • Felixthecat - August 27, 2010 10:16 p.m.

Thank you guys so much for playing with me, it was a blast. I'm looking forward to next year already. Once again, thanks for such a great time.
  • kaizer123 - August 27, 2010 10:15 p.m.

BTW mines kpgd123 i think.. Idk if its in the vid. You shuld make the 24 hour marathon semi-annual!!! Or tri-annual
  • NathanXplosion - August 27, 2010 10:14 p.m.

I had a lot of fun playing SSF4 with Michael, Brett, and other members of the GR community. Can't wait till next year so we all can play Marvel vs. Capcom 3 with each other. p.s. Awesome video.
  • breener96 - August 27, 2010 10:14 p.m.

@Lizzie: Now you tell us!
  • CommandoDS - August 27, 2010 10:12 p.m.

I am so happy I could take part in this and can’t wait tell next year to do it again! Thanks GamesRadar for making it a memorable last day of summer vacation for me!
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - August 27, 2010 10:11 p.m.

Also, if you're having problems with the video player, there's also a version on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVd5DrtHRFQ
  • kaizer123 - August 27, 2010 10:11 p.m.

WOO HOO! I do not have time to check the vid, maybe later but I should be in it. I told T-Nag I was goin to cream his ass at SC2 and lol I stayed up until I got bored of Red Dead. Lol all I saw was the character getting killed by fat mexicans and hearing mah name. Though idk who said it.
  • Xenos - August 27, 2010 10:09 p.m.

Alls I know is who ever was playing as Gamesradar 1 on RDR ps3 is...Daddynewnew has not forgot.....