• vojin-bogdanovic - June 16, 2014 9:23 a.m.

What about Booker DeWit and Elizabeth Comstock?
  • Xorn15 - February 12, 2014 10:48 a.m.

And yet, no mention of Caim and Angelus from Drakengard... I am disappoint.
  • winner2 - February 12, 2014 10 a.m.

I'd kind of like Leon and Ada to get together honestly. I think it'd be interesting. But it's one of those will they won't they's that you know will never happen because it'd be like superman getting with lois, it would just ruin everything. It's one of those things that I can see someone making fanfic about.
  • brandon-jones - June 16, 2014 7:23 a.m.

Except Clark was married to Lois, before the New52 retconned everything.
  • hintzke - February 12, 2014 5:41 a.m.

How did Master Chief and Cortana not make this list? - Or Joker and Edi
  • umbrajaeger - June 16, 2014 7:18 a.m.

Because its not wrong! You leave the Chief out of this!
  • N7Spartan95 - June 16, 2014 7:45 a.m.

Because Chief and Cortana aren't a couple? They're close friends that constantly watch each others' backs, sure, but there's nothing romantic going on there. As for EDI and Joker, I get why some people might find it weird, but given the context of Mass Effect and its message surrounding artificial intelligence, I don't personally take issue with it. Though come to think of it, how the hell would the sex work? Did Cerberus design Dr. Eva's body with organic-like "parts" for that? The Illusive Man must be a pervert if that's the case. I just feel bad for Joker after I pick the Destroy ending. Damn the Reapers...
  • Rub3z - October 11, 2013 4:58 a.m.

C'mon, dude. We all SAW the first slide and the picture headlining the article... Sonic and E- NO! NO NO NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11!!! NON! NEIN! NADA! NEVER! NE! NOT! NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Walo00 - October 9, 2013 1:15 a.m.

Ahem... About that Peach and Bowser thing, there's actually a canon reference to it... and it seems Bowser has made a lot of progress... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMaCvX7Bg8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgLMaCvX7Bg8
  • Verenitz - October 9, 2013 1:14 a.m.

"She's [Ada] is like a part of me I can't let go."
  • shawksta - October 8, 2013 5:30 p.m.

Neat list, but i think Otacon + Sniper Wolf is better off
  • polygrafix1 - October 8, 2013 12:55 p.m.

You forgot my favorite! http://itunes.apple.com/app/myvirtualgirlfriend/id369849199
  • Eightboll812 - October 8, 2013 12:49 p.m.

Someone pointed it out below, the Bowser/Peach thing doesn't even fit the criteria here. It's not a romance. I see no indication from any game I've played that Peach ever enjoyed being kidnapped or had any romantic interest in Bowser or that there was any implied "relations" whether forced or consensual. It belongs on this list about as much as Donkey Kong or Ghosts and Goblins do, or for that matter any of the other hundred-some-odd games where the story is about a girl kidnapped and you have to go rescue her.
  • taokaka - October 8, 2013 8:09 a.m.

YAY I love talking about strange videogame relationships because it gives me a chance to talk about blazblue A.K.A everybody loves Ragna. The first fucked up relationship is between Ragna and his brother Jin, whenever Jin hears Ragna's name he turns from normal to "I want to kill my brother....... but not before I make passionate love to him". The next strange relationship is the secret love between Ragna and Rachel, the immortal vampire who forever has the body of a twelve year old. Another wrong relationship is the completely one sided relationship between Ragna and the head over heels in love Noel Vermillion, a clone of Ragna's sister. But wait, Ragna's sister has another clone called mu-13 who is also madly in love with Ragna however the difference is mu-13 would much rather impale both her and Ragna together and have them die bleeding into each other. But enough about Ragna, as another character Litchi (Stereotypical image of beauty) still has the feelings for Arakune (her husband/boyfriend?) who has degenerated into a black, gelatinous, shape shifting thing. However his mind has degenerated as well as he would much rather chase after Ragna than Litchi A.K.A "Boobie lady". Also we left off the final game with Ragna and taokaka (mentally retarded cat thing A.K.A me) making a long journey alone together, so maybe a new screwed up relationship will form.
  • Swedish_Chef - October 8, 2013 8:02 a.m.

I know Trevor is already on the list and you briefly mentioned this in it but I found of particular note is his relationship with (SPOILERS! SPOILERS!) Mrs Madrazo whose almost instantaneous Stockholm Syndrome is perhaps one of the most hillarious WTF moments of the year in gaming.
  • Sjoeki - February 12, 2014 11:45 a.m.

Indeed, that song on the radio as you take her back to her husband had me laughing so hard I may have cried a bit.
  • agentkuo - October 8, 2013 7:17 a.m.

I don't see anything wrong with Sonic and a human. He's an anthropomorphic hedgehog. And there is no Bowser + Peach romance that is cannon, so that shouldn't be on the list.
  • GlitchedQuest - February 12, 2014 7:15 a.m.

It's not so much the inter-species romance as it is the fact that he's like 20 something and she's like 14. Sonic's a pedo.
  • BladedFalcon - October 8, 2013 7 a.m.

...How the heck is the Otacon + Sniper Wolf romance more wrong than Otacon + Emma... y'know...HIS FRIGGING YOUNGER SISTER >_______>
  • Frieza - October 8, 2013 7:02 a.m.

Incest is wincest!