• AltairFoggz - April 7, 2011 7:13 p.m.

You want to play Dead Space with headphones!
  • Overlord153 - April 7, 2011 8:02 p.m.

No wonder Neku always wears headphones in WETY. He must be always listening to the soundtrack.
  • Seabread - April 7, 2011 11:54 p.m.

What? no manhunt? you can only hear starkweather thru the headset on 360. totally immersive.
  • Bianchi - April 8, 2011 1:57 a.m.

Re4 is also cool with headphones, like when the regenerator and iron maidens come close, it scares the shit out of you xDDDD and you can hear spanish people swearing at you xDDD
  • Spybreak8 - April 8, 2011 6:04 a.m.

To tell you the truth I like to use headphones most of the time but I game at night. I have a sweet pair of Sonys but they just broke! :( I believe Mass Effect 1&2, Bioshock 1&2, Gears of War 1&2, Halo Reach, DiRT 2, RDR, The Orange Box, Doom 3, Deadspace 1&2, and Dragon Age 2 are great games to play while wearing headphones mostly for good music but also great sound design.
  • lozarian - April 8, 2011 10:26 a.m.

I'm surprised elite beat agents isn't on this list - it's impossible to play without the music, but is also perfectly sized for tube/bus journeys, and nobody wants to hear you fail the jamiroquai bit for the nineteeth time on their way to work.
  • TheLastRGP - April 10, 2011 4:40 a.m.

I bought a pair of Turtle Beach PX5 to play at night, and man, they do make a difference when playing COD or BFBC. I even played them with Dead Space, and it scared me senseless.
  • MediocreDinosaur - April 11, 2011 7:29 p.m.

Time I won't ever give in No matter how hard you pull me in I know gravity ain't an excuse I just wanna make things a little more smooth. Majority is still asleep Tired of these dreadful dreams Now let me shout I'll wake you up Let me wake you up. Yeah. TWEWY. <33 You are almost forgiven for forgetting to put it in the Top 100 Games list.
  • VermithraxDagon - April 14, 2011 12:39 a.m.

I'll definitely go with Silent Hill 2, Doom 3 and add Condemned: Criminal Origins to the list.