• ChainsawHero - November 5, 2009 12:45 a.m.

Any of the old RPGs would be crazy to have on PSN. What's taking Sony so long?
  • teh2Dgamer - November 5, 2009 12:49 a.m.

@Aforextreme Intelligent Cube is also know as Kurushi in Europe, and is a puzzle game.
  • ryacer - November 5, 2009 1:27 a.m.

I always hoped that maybe one day they would recreate the legend of dragoon for the ps3 but if they put it on psn I would surely get it. Its one of my all time favorite games.
  • ViolentLee - November 5, 2009 1:28 a.m.

Diablo PSone was notable because it offered same-screen co-op. Also, Rogue Trip was the unofficial sequel to Twisted Metal 2. It was done by the former developers, SingleTrac, while TM3 was done by 989 Studios.
  • epicdominican91 - November 5, 2009 2:13 a.m.

It's about damn tome someone spoke for the LoD fans! Thanks Stewart!
  • CreeplyTuna - November 5, 2009 2:34 a.m.

...but i loved final fantasy 1 on my psp *sniff sniff*
  • jimbobmcclan - November 5, 2009 2:55 a.m.

What? No X-Com
  • AXELSTORM44 - November 5, 2009 2:56 a.m.

No Spyro the Dragon, crash bandicoot, or twisted metal??? i practically grew up with those games. i dont own a ps3, so i dont even know if theyre allready out. oh, final fantasy 7 to...
  • teh2Dgamer - November 5, 2009 6:49 a.m.

@AXELSTORM44 Those are already available in the PS Store.
  • BriefCandle - November 5, 2009 7:25 a.m.

Incredible Crisis! Oh, the nostalgia. I haven't seen that name in years.
  • TheGodEmperor - November 5, 2009 8:11 a.m.

Xenogears, FFIX (even FFVIII possibly even though it's full of utter shit in story and gameplay), and a few other gems there are MUSTS for me to get when they come to the store. Others including Chrono Cross, Breath of Fire, Soul Reaver, Ogre Battle, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve 1 and 2 and a few more. Granted the 3 mentioned above would prolly be bought first, but damn they're all awesome.
  • Xobi - November 5, 2009 9:19 a.m.

please i want brian lara cricket 1999. What about the strike series
  • qwed123 - November 5, 2009 11:35 a.m.

FF 9 , oh god yes please.
  • Fisk - November 5, 2009 3:55 p.m.

Tis a good selection but i would definatly add Future Cop LAPD!
  • chandlinooo - November 5, 2009 4:28 p.m.

What no digimon world? what a fail that was one of the greatest games on the playstation!
  • Evernight - November 5, 2009 5:12 p.m.

Hell yeah! Vagrant Story and Soul Reaver - Both awesome games! I played the crap out of both of them on my old PS. I also made some truly badass films in Driver.... Driver 2 sucks.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - November 5, 2009 5:58 p.m.

I want digimon world aswell, I never played the sequels but I would love to now. Also every metal slug should already be on psn and xbox live, I mean they can't be that hard to licence.
  • Dan3va - November 5, 2009 7:33 p.m.

that was a very rpg heavy list i like rpgs especially of the ps1 era they just dont make the clasics like that anymore western style rpgs like fallout and oblivion are replacing them i want a new turn based epic rpg!!
  • noobeater - November 5, 2009 7:56 p.m.

at last!! parasite eve 2 getting the attention it deserves...man that scared me at the time
  • AA95mp - November 5, 2009 8:36 p.m.

i'm surprised spider man: enter electro made the list i use to love that game.