• Fakenamexx - May 14, 2012 7:18 a.m.

You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. I know for a fact only dumbass f**ktards like urself would ever spout the s**t u do. A stupid f*g like u isnt even worthy of playing amazing games.FACT is that the 3DS is not "completely destroying/trouncing/etc." the Vita in the least, due to the FACT that the former is a shit system that only shit-for-brains dumb fucks like yourself would ever put so high, and the latter is EASILY the greatest handheld system ever created. Everything you've spouted in this inane article is nothing but equally inane bullshit from the lips of a dumb fucking nintendrone=FACT. FACt is that the Vita has FAr more true quality games than the 3DS has and could ever hope to have, due to it being a shit system and Nintendo being an equally shitty company. Most notably, Gravity Rush is the single greatest handheld game of this generation, trouncing anything the 3DS has to offer. the 3Ds has absolutely NO games as opposed to the various masterpieces found on Sony's handheld. The only ones putting the Vita so highly are dumb fucking piece of shit like yourself ignorant to the FACT that its a shit system and vastly inferior to the masterful vita. these are all facts that I can't even begin to expect pieces of 3ds-lovings shits like yourself to comprehend, though. go fuck your slutty-ass bitch mother, contract their MANY stds, and die, you pathetic pieces of shit. Do us ALL a favor. Face the facts. I and the game-having success of the greatest handheld OAT(Vita) have won, while you and your pathetic piece of shit 3ds have lost. Another fact your dumbass. After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it. there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__- P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___-
  • GameManiac - May 14, 2012 8:46 a.m.

And the PS Vita trolls continue to hate... Thankfully, this troll has enough mental prowess to leave.
  • therawski - May 14, 2012 9:56 a.m.

I think the PSVita is Better, so I understand where this guy is coming from, considering my 3DS is collecting dust like my wii.
  • rickybadu - May 14, 2012 11:28 a.m.

whoooooaaaa, LOL! U Sony Fanboy Facker!!!! Mate, the only person to blame is cuntin Sony. Their scatter shot approach to everything gaming always blows up in their face! Their attampts to be all things to men is flawed and I'm glad they're paying the price for it COCKY FACKERS!!!!
  • spikeyxx - May 14, 2012 4:59 a.m.

We did this already, last generation with DS and PSP. Software will not fix this problem in the short term, only a price cut will. Get the VITA into peoples hands, then developers will be inclined to make games. Loose money now, get it back later. Simple. Or stick with the PS3 model, that failed on the everything post PS2 and scratch your head in 6 years time when you're wondering why supermarkets don't stock you games, but 3DSli Lite Duo Analogue games are selling by the bucket load...
  • Redeater - May 10, 2012 2:11 p.m.

Price cut and games. Does Sony not learn anything from competitors these days? Look at how the 3DS went from terrible launch to Nintendo's fastest selling hardware of all time!
  • rxb - May 10, 2012 12:42 p.m.

If you check the annual report you can see it was Sony consumer products and services department that made the massive loss of which the playstation division is a part. CVG made the same mistake, funny that.
  • Dadyo238 - May 10, 2012 11:20 a.m.

Holy Shit, the PS2 is outselling X360 AND the DSi's?! Color me surprised.
  • therawski - May 10, 2012 8:58 a.m.

I still feel like 3DS has no games. Just ports and remakes. But to be honest I really enjoy them, but the hype wore off quicker than I'd hope. I think that if Sony changes their corporate bullshit and we see some nice releases (like FPS) It will eventually dominate. People seem to forget that Ocarina and Kid Icarus were supposed to be a release titles, but we had to wait a while and I'm not exactly excited about those either. 2 Analog sticks right out the gate is very appealing, I don't like Nintendo's constant TOYS! But there's more kids in the world playing with TOYS than serious gamers playing handhelds (especially with the price difference)
  • Squirrel - May 10, 2012 10:18 a.m.

Dude you do know that all video games are toys right? Don't trick yourself into thinking that because a system has a better cpu or because a game has some blood in it that it isn't a toy. The 3DS is a video game toy, the Vita is also a toy, so is the Xbox. Calling a game system a toy to demean it shows your lack of understanding to what video games actually are and that you need for some reason to feel superior to others based on their gaming preferences.
  • Cyberninja - May 11, 2012 5:15 a.m.

Rerelease means the game was made and released before and Kid Icrus is not a re release by any meaning of the word unless you mean the 3D classic and not uprising. also 3DS actually has a library at this point unlike Vita where literary every game out now is a port or remake this is coming from someone who owns one. also I can tell you are just one of those shooter fans that don't care about real games if you think 3DS only has ports and remakes at this point.
  • J-Fid - May 10, 2012 8:41 a.m.

It's up to Kevin Butler to save the Vita!
  • DLH570 - May 10, 2012 8:38 a.m.

I'm not really interested in either of the handhelds at the moment. I'm leaning toward the 3DS because it has a few games that interest me, Ocarina of Time 3D and Mario Kart, for example. But I'll probably hold out until it gets a few more strong titles, particularly Animal Crossing. I'm hoping by then they'll release a revised edition of the system, with the second analog stick built in...
  • Chrisd765 - May 10, 2012 8:34 a.m.

Yes a Monster Hunter why there wasn't one for release is beyond me.
  • Gazanator101 - May 10, 2012 8:22 a.m.

I see no reason at all in getting a Vita. It's impressive tech definitely, but I already have a 3DS and I'm happy with that, sometimes. Didn't even give much of a crap about the original PSP. Don't know why. Always liked Sony, guess I just like Nintendo more. Certainly saving my money to get a Wii U, but the PS Vita, maybe when it will inevitably have a £100 price-cut.
  • spikeyxx - May 14, 2012 5:02 a.m.

Agreed. I bought a DS Phat on launch, then sold it when I imported a PSP and always regretted it when the DS sold more games, and better ones at that. Seing sony repeat the same mistakes now empowers me to stick by the 3DS I now own (and paid full price for at launch)
  • ncurry2 - May 10, 2012 8:17 a.m.

I wasn't planning on getting a Vita anytime soon since there are no games currently or on the horizon that interest me. I went to Best Buy the other day and saw one so I figured I'd fiddle around with it and now there is absolutely no way I'm getting it. My hands are simply too large for the thing. The tiny little control nubs and and the itsy little buttons are just far too small. And there is no preventing my fingers from wrapping around and constantly touching the rear touch screen which would probably have some effect in some of the games.
  • KnowYourPokemon - May 10, 2012 8:15 a.m.

It's almost as if specs don't really mean shit for a system so long as great games that arent already on other systems first are out for it.
  • Imgema - May 10, 2012 7:53 a.m.

Well, it seems that dumped down PS3 games can't sell a console.
  • BladedFalcon - May 10, 2012 7:44 a.m.

Well no shit, aside from a few remakes, (like the mortal kombat game)how many new games have been released for the system since launch? NONE. How the fuck does Sony expect to sell anything if they don't give people a reason to? Shit, and I thought the 3DS launch was disastrous...